Book a hotel near Tulum Mayan Ruins, Tulum
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tulum Mayan Ruins
Temple of the Frescoes Hotel & Travel Guide
Have a spiritual experience at Temple of the Frescoes, and discover the background and significance of this well-known attraction.
You'll find the attraction in Tulum, 760 miles (1,223 kilometer) from Mexico City, the nation's capital city.
Just as important as your sightseeing itinerary is your pick of an accommodation. Luckily for you, there are 22 options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Temple of the Frescoes. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find the Palms Tulum Luxury Condo Hotel. Some other places to have a look at are the Hotel & Hostel El Punto, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Villa Tulum Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd rather save a little bit of your hard-earned cash for some of the more important things in life, you might like to spend a few nights at one of the low-cost solutions within easy driving distance. The Tubo Tulum Hostel and the Hostel Che Tulum are two of the more well-known places.
Some people say that the best things in life come for free. That is open for debate, as the top-rated establishments just a short drive from here will certainly make for some lasting memories. To avoid being let down, it could be a good idea to confirm a room well in advance. Try the Be Tulum Beach & Spa Resort and Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa.
There is nothing better than wandering around a new place to work up an appetite. Once you've visited Temple of the Frescoes, you can refuel just five minutes away, at Starbucks. If you'd like something a little more substantial, Coco Beach is also within close reach with a great variety of appetizing meals. Don't forget that you're on a break. You're entitled to have a couple of drinks before you call it a night, and 7 Yucatecas Marimba is just another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Temple of the FrescoesIf you'd love to experience more than just Temple of the Frescoes, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Experience an educational and popular tourist attraction at Tulum Mayan Ruins. There you'll see the results of an archaeological dig, and even some of the items that were discovered!
- Take your family for a trek and enjoy the scenic beauty of Tulum National Park.
- Temple of Doom is a fascinating cave that you ought to see. You'll be impressed as you look into the impenetrable darkness and feel the cool air.
- Pull on some sturdy boots, grab a headlamp and take a step into the vast darkness of Gran Cenote.
- Animal lovers will certainly enjoy their time at Tulum Monkey Sanctuary.