ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Tulum National Park and Tulum Mayan Ruins within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel. Gran Cenote is within 6 miles (10 km) and Coba Archaeological Site is within 32 miles (52 km).
Private beach, dining
A private beach and a restaurant are featured at this hotel. Relax with a drink at the beach bar and enjoy perks like free valet parking. A terrace, a hair salon, and luggage storage are also on offer.
The 48 guestrooms offer room service, free bottled water, and laptop-compatible safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 806 reviews
About the AzulikLocation Carretera Tulum-Ruinas Km. 5, Tulum, QROO 77780
A private beach is featured. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the beach bar. Spa services, a terrace, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at Azulik. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tulum hotel.
- 1 building
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Towels for the beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Free valet parking
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (121.6 km / 75.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking
Azulik offers 48 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms include bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Cenote - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kin Toh - This diner specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Tseen Ja - This diner specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Beach Club - Onsite diner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Massages on beach
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property does not provide electricity in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 3:00 PM must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Azulik
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Minimum guest age is 18
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 300 per vehicle
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Azulik Hotel
- Azulik Hotel Tulum
- Azulik Tulum
- Azulik Adults Eco-Resort Maya Spa Hotel Tulum
- Azulik Adults Eco-Resort Maya Spa Tulum
- Azulik Adults Eco Resort Maya Spa
You should know
- Please note that clothing is optional at Azulik.
- Azulik offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.