Book a hotel near Solmar Beach, Los Cabos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Solmar Beach
Solmar Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Solmar Beach?
It is situated in Los Cabos, a destination that might not be on every visitor's radar. It lies 730 miles (1,175 kilometer) from Mexico City, the country's capital.
With a huge selection of 22 possible accommodations just a short stroll from the action, you won't need to settle for anything short of perfect. Once you're ready to start the hunt, check out the rooms available at The Resort at Pedregal, Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa and The Ridge at Playa Grande.
The immediate area is home to a wide array of hotels that won't bleed you dry. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Seven Crown Express & Suites Cabo San Lucas, and you'll find the Siesta Suites Hotel 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
People who appreciate the finer things will definitely be spoiled for choice by the variety of high-end hotels available close by. The Hacienda Beach Club & Residences and the Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa are some of the great selections, located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Coffee SOLARIS is a great choice for a quick hot beverage or a melt-in-your-mouth pastry, cake or tart. It's just a few minutes' walk from Solmar Beach. Stomach still rumbling? Arriero Restaurante is also nearby and offers visitors a more comprehensive eating experience. Anyone who likes a few invigorating drinks should also visit Las Olas Pool, yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Solmar BeachWhen you're finished with Solmar Beach, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Cabo Dolphins is a fun place where you can see all kinds of marine life close up and enjoy some of the displays.
- Nothing in this world is quite like the serenity of dipping your toes into the water. Set aside some time and enjoy watching the sun reflect on the waves at Cannery Beach.
- Cultural Pavilion of the Republic is an excellent venue to host gatherings and other events.
- Wander around and enjoy what's being exhibited at Galeria La Grande.
- Go and devote a few hours to appreciating art at Golden Cactus Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.