ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Medano Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Cabo San Lucas Country Club with a stay at this Cabo San Lucas property. Marina Cabo San Lucas and Lover's Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and 6 outdoor pools are all featured at this all-inclusive property. Dine at the beachfront restaurant and relax with sun loungers. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and free childcare is an added bonus.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
Featuring conveniences like sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, the 692 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, minibars, and free bottled water are also available.
Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive ratings based on 358 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive
About the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All InclusiveLocation Camino Viejo a San Jose del Cabo Km 4.5, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room liquor dispensers
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Offsite tours
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room liquor dispensers
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- Onsite live performances included
- Theme parties included
Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive offers its guests a full-service spa, 6 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 swim-up bars and 5 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A children's pool, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive was completed in August 2016. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Cabo San Lucas property.
- 1 building
- 692 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 2 swim-up bars
- 5 bars or lounges
- Built in 2005
- Breakfast available (free)
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) (46.7 km / 29 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive offers 692 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
El Medano - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
San Jose - This beachfront theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Mar de Cortes - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Krystal - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Misaki - Overlooking the garden, this theme restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
Two identical complexes contain heated, 49-meter-long (160-ft) freeform swimming pools with infinity edges, semicircular jetted sections, and in-water lounges. One pool is for activities; the other is a "quiet" pool. Each complex also includes a heated, 12-meter-wide (40-ft) swim-up-bar pool with infinity edges, semi-circular jetted sections, tables, and stools.
While ideal for strolling and sunbathing, the beach in front of the Riu Palace is not safe for swimming due to powerful undertows. Safe swimming and water sports rentals for personal watercraft, parasailing, and banana-boating are available on Médano Beach 3 km (1.75 mi) south of the resort by road and 400 meters (437 yds) by beach. The resort provides kayaks and body boards, but discourages all but strong swimmers from using them.
Distances to Los Cabos's principal golf courses are: The Raven Golf Club 1.75 km (1 mi); Cabo del Sol golf courses 6.5 km (4 mi); Cabo Real Golf Course 16.5 km (10.25 mi); Palmilla Golf Course 22.5 km (14 mi).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Playground on site
- Rafting nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
The onsite full-service Renova Spa, with its beachfront location, offers guests a wide selection of treatments. Aromatherapy, thalassotherapy, massages, scrubs, wraps, manicures and pedicures are among the spa services.
Renova Spa features a café, a mud bath, sauna, and 4 treatment rooms. Outdoor and couple treatment rooms are also available. Advanced reservations are required for treatments and massages.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to Mexican government regulations, Riu Hotels and Resorts will no longer exchange US dollars for Mexican pesos at their properties located in Mexico.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- All Inclusive Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive Riu
- Cabo San Lucas Palace
- Cabo San Lucas Riu All Inclusive
- Palace Cabo San Lucas
- Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive
- Riu Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive
- Riu Palace All Inclusive Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Riu Palace
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the property before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.