ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
With a stay at this Marina hotel, you'll be close to Lover's Beach and The Arch. Also nearby are Solmar Beach and Land's End.
This smoke-free hotel features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Enjoy the 2 outdoor pools and get free valet parking. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court and visit the 2 bars/lounges and swim-up bar for drinks.
Soaking tubs, kitchenettes
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 100 guestrooms also offer WiFi and kitchenettes. Other amenities include balconies or patios, sofa beds, and LED TVs with satellite channels.
Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional ratings based on 80 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional
Jan 8, 2019 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; We appreciate your valuable feedback and offer you an apologize if the suite you had were not to your satisfaction, due to holidays all the suites were occupied and fulfill a special request was a little hard for our front office. I have shared your comments with the rest of the team to handled things differently next time. We hope to have the honor of your visit once again and the opportunity to change your perseption for better . Respectully
Dec 4, 2018 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; Thank you for taking your time to evaluate our services during your recent visit, your complete satisfaction is our commitment. Please do not take too long to comeback and allow us to provide you an even better experience. Our best regards!
Nov 21, 2018 by Luis A.
Dear Claudia; We appreciate your feedback very much, it helps us to improve and work to avoid any inconveniences to our customers. I apology due of the atypical incidents you had during your vacations, I have shared your comments with our maintenance director and measures has been taken. Thank you again for taking your valuable time to share your experience. It will be our honor to greeting you here again as our guest to provide you the exceptional service you deserve and change your perception for better. Sincerely
King was amazing!
Aug 30, 2018 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; Thank you very much for taking your time to share your comments, it is our pleasure to know King has walked the extra mile to exceed your service expectations. Thank you for your visit and for taking your time to share your experience, it will be our honor to greet you here again as our guest in the short future. Warm greetings!!
Jul 22, 2018 by Luis A.
Dear Ms. Kassondra; Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your experience with others. We are pleased to read that you loved your stay and our team has provided you a friendly service. Please do not take too long to comeback and allow us to continue pampering you as you deserve. Our best regards!!
Jul 14, 2018 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; We thank you for taking your time to share your experience. It is disappointing for us to discover that your stay with us failed to meet your expectations. We do apologize for the inconveniences you manifest. Regarding the privacy, our staff always honor our customers desire specially while using the “do not disturb” signs. Once again, we appreciate your visit and hope to have the opportunity to greet you here and restore your trust in our property Respectfully
OK, but you are reminded its not the GRAND Solmar
May 2, 2018 by Luis A.
Dear Sir / Madam; Thank you for leaving us your valuable feedback, it is disappointing to discover that your stay with us failed to meet your expectations. We do apologize if you were miss informed about the services you hired. Certainly, we are door to door with our sister resort nevertheless your amenities included on your package are offered on your home Resort. As a group we do provide shuttle service from lobby to lobby to the rest of our Resorts, not to some where else. Regarding Wi-Fi we do provide three options of service; one complimentary with coverage in our lobby and front area, a basic and a high-speed service at the cost inside the property. Once again, we appreciate your visit and hope to have the opportunity to greet you here and restore your trust in our property. Respectfully
10 days in Solmar
Apr 27, 2018 by Luis A.
Dear Lucy & Moisey; Thank you very much for taking the time to make your experience public. We are very honored to have your preference during all these years. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your vacation and the service of our team. It will be a pleasure for us to be able to greet you here again as our guest to continue pampering you as you deserve. Our best regards!
Apr 19, 2018 by Luis A.
Dear Ms. Susa; Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience, it is rewarding for us to know you have enjoyed your vacation and our Resort has covered your expectations. It will be our pleasure to welcoming you back as our guest in the short future. Our best regards!!
About the Solmar Resort - All Inclusive OptionalLocation Avenida Solmar #1, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23450
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- A la carte or gourmet dining is limited
- Number à la carte or gourmet meals -
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Premium food items not included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- All available beverages included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Room service not included
- Minibar not included
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- One or more venues limit beverages
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Theme parties included
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the hotel's beach. At Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a garden. Free valet parking is available. This 3.5-star Cabo San Lucas hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1973
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Miniature golf on site
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free valet parking
- Airport: San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional offers 100 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Accommodations at this 3.5-star hotel have kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and dishwashers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. This Cabo San Lucas hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony or patio
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
El Tejaban - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
El Trebol Snack Bar - This poolside restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Sushi Factory - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Solmar Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 42.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Facilities fee: USD 11 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Solmar All Inclusive
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort
- Solmar Resort All Inclusive
- Solmar Resort All Inclusive Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Solmar Resort All Inclusive Optional Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort All Inclusive Optional
- Solmar All Inclusive Optional Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Optional
You should know
- Solmar Resort - All Inclusive Optional offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.