Book a Hotel Near San Lucas Church, Cabo San Lucas
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Lucas Church
San Lucas Church Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll better understand another aspect of spiritual belief when you visit San Lucas Church.
You'll locate it in Los Cabos, around 730 miles (1,175 kilometer) from the nation's capital city, Mexico City.
With no less than 82 accommodations within a short walk of San Lucas Church, even the fussiest of visitors are sure to find just what they're looking for. So many options can make it difficult to decide. We recommend first taking a look at the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences, The Resort at Pedregal and The Residences at La Vista - Hotel Boutique.
Planet Earth is an enormous place, so sometimes it is a good idea to really stretch your travel budget. There are a number of hotels here that can help you do that. The Seven Crown Express & Suites Cabo San Lucas, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Siesta Suites Hotel, 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, are two places to get you started.
Travelers with a taste for tasteful style will satiate their desire with a stay at one of many renowned hotels here. Highly endorsed are the Pueblo Bonito Montecristo Luxury Villas - All Inclusive and the Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Yearning for a coffee, a sugary treat or that special something to keep you energized? The Cabo Coffee Company is a pleasant place to savor a snack and it's within walking distance of San Lucas Church. If it's a hearty lunch or dinner you're after, try Los Barriles, a nearby establishment that's patronized by locals and travelers alike. A smile will come to your face as you reflect on the day while sipping a glass of wine or beer at The Crazy Lobster, just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near San Lucas ChurchHere are a number of the area's other pursuits:
- Discover the lengthy and intriguing history of Amelia Wilkes Square.
- You'll want to stop by Iglesia de San Lucas. Even though this local house of prayer is frequented by tourists, you need to inquire about the rules for visiting if you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this hallowed building.
- Try to grasp the difference between epochs, eons and eras at Las Californias Museum, and satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- View the art at Golden Cactus Gallery.
- Strive to comprehend epochs, eons and eras at Natural History Museum of Cabo San Lucas, and quench your thirst for knowledge.