Although most of the Sunshine State’s resorts aren’t officially “all inclusive,” you’ll still find lots of free activities and complimentary amenities. With almost 1,200 miles of coastline and the stunning Everglades, Florida is worth a visit no matter where you stay.
Resorts in Florida for families
Searching for all-inclusive family beach resorts in Florida? These resorts don’t include food and drinks in the room rate, but they do include plenty of exciting activities.
- RumFish Beach Resort by TradeWinds: Free on-site activities at this St. Pete Beach resort include two swimming pools, poolside umbrellas and beach cabanas, and a 35,000 gallon aquarium and touch tank. Give your teens a few extra bucks for s’mores nights in the lounge.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort: Located near Orlando, this Kissimmee resort is all about fun. Amenities include swimming pools, a water slide, arcade room, sports courts, and a lazy river.
Florida resorts for couples or adults only
Florida sure is fun with kids, but sometimes it’s more fun without them. When you want to lounge by a quiet pool bar or stay out late at a nightclub, we know where to stay.
- Clevelander Hotel: Clevelander’s complimentary amenities include a welcome cocktail to start your South Beach vacation on the right foot, breakfast, and live entertainment and events.
- H2O Suites: On-site amenities include pool and spa tub access, in-suite entertainment systems, and fitness center access. Take advantage of the free parking—or take a bicycle rental out for a spin in true Key West style.
Resorts in Florida with meals included
Stay at one of the Florida all-inclusive resorts with meals and dine at a restaurant where your tastes come first.
- Bungalows Key Largo: The Bungalows is an adults-only resort with four on-site restaurants, room service, a lounge, and poolside bar—all included with your accommodation.
- Cedar House Inn: If breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you want to stay somewhere that does it right. Cedar House Inn serves up a complimentary full breakfast to energize your best adventures in St. Augustine.