Where to stay in Miami: Best areas for travelers
- Miami Beach: Base yourself here and you'll be in the thick of things. Fine food, ample attractions, convenience — this neighborhood is hard to top. If this is your first visit, don't miss Lincoln Road Mall and Jungle Island. Favorite places to lay your head include the South Beach Hotel, the Seagull Hotel Miami Beach and the W South Beach.
- South Beach: There's always something new and exciting to discover in this area. Start your day with a trip to Lincoln Road Mall and go with the flow from there! A comfortable place to stay in this part of town is the Perfect Group Vacation, 4 Units FOR 16! Pool, Gym!. The Modern South Beach Unit FOR 4! Pool, Gym, Pets and the 2 Modern South Beach Units FOR 8! Pool, Gym, Pets! are two other popular options with newcomers to the area.
- Downtown Miami: If you want a breather from the busy city, there's plenty of nature within reach here. Head outdoors and get some air at Bayfront Park and Museum Park. The Eurostars Langford, the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown and the Miami Sun Hotel - Port of Miami/Downtown are a few places to spend your evenings.
- Sunny Isles Beach: It's no wonder many travelers like to stay here — there are plenty of things to do! Start your exploring at Sunny Isles Beach Beach, Newport Fishing Pier and Golden Beach. After a busy day out, get your beauty sleep at the Trump International Beach Resort, the Trump Resort - Privately Owned One Bedroom Suite With Ocean View or the Acqualina Resort and Spa.
- Flamingo/Lummus: Take a selfie at Art Deco Welcome Center and then spend the night not far from it. This well-known attraction is the reason many adventurers choose this neighborhood. Look up the deals at the 2 Modern South Beach Units FOR 8! Pool, Gym, Pets!, the Modern South Beach Unit FOR 4! Pool, Gym, Pets and the Modern Unit Right ON South Beach FOR 2! Pool, Gym!.
Last minute flight + hotel packages to Miami
Miami flight + hotel packages
Top Miami hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Miami
“A journey is a person in itself,” John Steinbeck once said. “No two are alike.”
There is much truth in his words, whether you’re venturing 30 or 3,000 miles from your home. Every step you take begins a new adventure, and every journey helps you come closer to the person you were destined to become. This trip is an important one, and you’re in good hands when you use Travelocity to book vacation packages in Miami. We’ll leave nothing to chance, ensuring your travel arrangements are secured in one convenient place, at the lowest possible price. When you combine your flight and hotel in one of our Miami package deals, all that’s left is the fun part: being there. Miami vacations are the perfect opportunity to stretch your wings and seek wisdom in a new place. Each town, city, or region you visit has its own lore, and Miami is no different. Relax in a on the beach and watch the locals stroll by, or sip a cosmo and strike up a conversation with a resident. Ask them about their favorite part of Miami, and find out what lured them to this neon locale.
Hotels in Miami
Vacations in Miami let you immerse yourself in turquoise waters and bask in the Cuban influence that defines this city. A stay near the sand is the best way to experience the incredible scene, and there are plenty of waterfront properties to choose from. Yet if you’re not familiar with the gems in this corner of Floridia, here are a few exceptional accommodations for you to consider:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach: Dance the night away with a stay at the Fontainebleau, which puts you near the middle of Miami’s famous nightlife scene. This hotel lies less than 2 miles from Interstate 195, and with four buildings that each house a separate type of accommodation, there’s truly something for everyone. Spend your nights in a sleek and cozy guest room, or stretch out in a spacious 2-bedroom suite. And if you appreciate a little pampering every now and then, elect to stay in a pristine penthouse. You can also unwind with a full-service spa treatment, or spoil yourself with some retail therapy in Miami’s nearby boutiques.
- Eden Roc Resort Miami Beach: Shop till you drop at Eden Roc. Located a short drive from the bounty of boutiques on Lincoln Road, this high-class oceanfront accommodation invites you to get your toes wet in a captivating pool-side scene unlike anywhere else. With rooms ranging from the efficient to the extraordinary, you can choose how fancy you want to be. Gaze at the ocean view from your room, or grab a beach chair and head out into the sun. The four on-site pools let you take a dip at any hour of the day, while the resort’s numerous restaurants are eager to please your palate.
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel – South Beach: Create indelible memories your family will share forever at this posh resort on the city’s southern shore.. With an unbeatable location overlooking the ocean, this contemporary hotel lies less than 10 minutes from Lummus Park and Miami Beach Golf Club, affording you the freedom to stroll through the city’s scenic grounds or perfect your putt at your leisure. Thrill your taste buds at any of the multiple on-site restaurants serving seafood, dim sum, and Mediterranean dishes, and ensure your kids have the time of their lives by signing them up for the hotel’s own day camp.
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach: If you live for the finer things in life, look no further. Founded in the 1950s, this posh hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from Lincoln Road Mall, and about the same distance from the Bass Museum of Art, giving you easy access to some of Miami’s top attractions. Kick back in finely adorned rooms and suites with marble accents, or live it up in larger quarters featuring a kitchen, balcony, and access to the executive club. Before heading out for some salsa dancing, treat yourself to a meal at the Ritz-Carlton’s oceanfront eatery serving seafood and steaks, or settle in at the Spanish-American bistro for a more exotic entree.
Have the Time of Your Life in Miami Beach
Ready to schedule your trip to this tropical treasure? Travelocity offers the easiest way to book a vacation package in Miami, FL at an incredible price. And by bundling your travel arrangements, you can enjoy a cheap vacation in Miami that feels like you’ve spared no expense. With everything taken care of, it’s never too early to start your vacation countdown. Enjoy the journey, traveler. We’ll see you there.
Tours and Activities in Miami
The wonderful thing about traveling is that you rarely need to search for brand new experiences — they'll come to you! So unpack your bags, kick back and get ready to make some outstanding new memories.
If planning a travel itinerary isn't your cup of tea, don't stress — we'll have you covered. Miami offers a wonderful selection of adventures. Here are some recommendations:
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Miami?
How long should my Miami vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Miami?
Why should I book my Miami vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save on my Miami car rental if I book it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Miami?
Which airport is best for Miami?
What is there to do in Miami?
Where should I stay when visiting Miami?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.