Disney's Art of Animation Resort1850 Animation Way, Lake Buena Vista 3.0 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Walt Disney World Resort hotel in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, is within 2 miles (3 km) of ESPN Wide World of Sports and Disney's Boardwalk. ...
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area10000 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando 4.0 out of 5.0
The Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area is perfect for families and closely located to Orlando's theme parks. SeaWorld® and Universal Studios ...
Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center8101 World Center Dr, Orlando 4.0 out of 5.0
This all-suite hotel with its own convention center is within 6 miles of Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and the Orlando Convention ...
International Palms Resort Orlando6515 International Drive, Orlando 3.0 out of 5.0
Located in Sand Lake, this resort is within a 10-minute walk of Titanic the Experience and Wet 'n Wild. I-Drive 360 and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ are ...
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista 4.0 out of 5.0
Located on 23 acres across the street from Disney Springs™, this 10-story hotel in Lake Buena Vista offers continuous shuttle service to all the Walt Disney ...
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark14500 Continental Gateway, Orlando 3.5 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Orlando resort is located in the entertainment district, within 3 mi (5 km) of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, Fun Spot America and Old ...
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs™ Resort Area1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista 4.0 out of 5.0
Offering access to the shops and restaurants of the Disney Springs Area, this Lake Buena Vista hotel is within 5 miles of all the Walt Disney World Theme Parks ...
Find The Top Hotels In Orlando
The state of Florida is brimming with splendid cities. From the stunning scenery of Miami in South Florida to the drag strips of Daytona Beach on the Atlantic and the blinding white sand of Pensacola Beach on the Gulf. But the heart of the state has a city teeming with a different kind of excitement. A city where thrills are offered on a daily basis and your favorite fantasy characters walk side by side with you. Leave the real world behind for the time being and book a stay at one of our top hotels in Orlando. You deserve an escape from reality for a bit.
Where to Stay in Orlando?
Whether you came to this central Florida city to relax in the sun by the pool, let your inner child run free at the house of mouse or learn the ins and outs of America’s adventures in space, you’re going to have to sleep somewhere. Make it one of these:
- Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center: Located just south of downtown Orlando, this Caribbean-themed convention hotel is perfect for your next trip to “The City Beautiful.” Book yourself a one-room suite or upgrade to one of their incredible two-bedroom villas. But it’s not all about sitting back in your cozy room—there are poolside cabanas available to rent where coconut shrimp and pina coladas go hand in hand. Other amenities include a delicious on-site restaurant, a spa, and fitness center. But if you’d like to visit the happiest place on earth, the Walt Disney World® Resort area is just a mile away.
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites-Waterpark: A fantasy land resort with a water park for a pool area is what you’ll find at this incredible accommodation. When you’re done with slipping and sliding down the array of water slides, make your way to the marketplace. Spend the afternoon shopping in the retail area and then take a futuristic ride at the 4D Experience.
Best Hotels Near Walt Disney World®
The hotels in Orlando aren’t just centered around the seemingly endless amount of theme parks, but it certainly helps when your bed is close by after a big day at the parks. Get pampered at any of these luxurious hotels close to Walt Disney World® while a warm, central Florida breeze sweeps over the land from the Atlantic:
- Walt Disney World® Swan: When you’re looking for places to stay in Orlando that are loaded with nonstop fun, look no further than the Swan. It’s hard to miss because of the massive statues depicting these elegant birds. There are all sorts of great things to do here—go for a ride down the waterslide, test out your putting skills at the miniature golf course, and jog on miles of trails. Oh, and the dining options? Too many to list here.
- Walt Disney World® Dolphin: This place is the sister resort of the one above. You can find all the same amenities with one thing differentiating the two—its mascot is an oceangoing mammal.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World®: You’ll be living in the lap of luxury just 4 miles from the happiest place on earth. You can start the day with a character breakfast where your favorite Disney® character will greet you in between bites of bacon and eggs.
- Double Tree Suites by Hilton Orlando: When you book a room here, you’ll be less than a mile away from the thrill rides of the great park. Moderate prices and fantastic amenities will ensure your stay here is unforgettable.
Things to Do Other Than Theme Parks
Yes, there are other activities to take part in besides riding roller coasters and hanging out with your favorite cartoon characters. From our Orlando hotels you’ll be able to embark on outdoor adventures in the Harry P. Leu Gardens and become sophisticated at the Orlando Museum of Art.
If you’ve ever wondered about America’s history of exploration of the great beyond, head to the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral for an out-of-this-world experience.
When you’re ready to save big on your next getaway, Travelocity’s cheap Orlando hotels have unbeatable prices that will ensure you’ll have plenty of savings for fun in the Florida sun.