When you crave an open horizon, sunsets striping the sky with gold, and the awe-inspiring scenery of misty coastlines and stunning summits, then journey west and make yourself at home in convenient short-term rentals. Soon, you'll explore the Old West and the "Best Coast"—and anywhere in between—like a local.
Our Favorite Destinations In The West
Plan the perfect getaway starting with a fabulous place to stay—we offer an array of accommodations, from apartment hotels to breezy bungalows and sweet suites.
- Denver home rentals: If the words of Katharine Lee Bates enchant you toward "purple mountain majesties," pack your climbing shoes or ski gear—weather permitting—and venture to Colorado's capital city. The rustic landscape is paired perfectly with craft beer and mining town history.
- Vacation rentals in Las Vegas: In the heart of the Mojave Desert, everything glitters under the bright Nevada sun, and the Las Vegas Strip is no exception. Woo good fortune and get to know the historic downtown districts, starting with the Neon Museum.
- Los Angeles vacation rentals: When you're on the lookout for blissful beach house rentals, then catch the next wave to Southern California. Book a home base near top LA cultural attractions, like The Getty Center, Griffith Observatory, and Santa Monica Pier.
- San Diego beach rentals: Speaking of SoCal, America's Finest City goes with the flow of the gorgeous Pacific Ocean. Visit some of California's oldest sites, like The Cabrillo Monument and Old Town when you're not partaking in the famous fish tacos.
- San Francisco rentals: Don't leave your heart among the misty waterfront views and bustling neighborhoods of San Francisco. Walk along the shore in Outer Sunset or shop your way through the Embarcadero when you stay in the City by the Bay.
With beautiful beaches, spectacular deserts, and rambling rivers, the Western states hold special destinations for everyone. Save on vacation rentals with Travelocity, and relax on Southern California sand or climb to new heights in the Colorado Rockies.
The American East Coast is dripping with history, splashed with enchanting folklore, and oozing mouthwatering regional cuisines. Walk the Freedom Trail, soak in warm Atlantic waters, and fill up on cheesesteak and chowder—and when you're ready to relax, make yourself at home in one of our fabulous vacation rentals. When you have a great place to call home base, the East Coast is your oyster.
Our Favorite Destinations In The East
From NYC apartment hotels to beach house rentals in the Carolinas, our array of East Coast accommodation includes comfort and luxury with homey amenities. Whip up a meal in your own kitchen or lounge on a private balcony—it all starts here.
- Short-term rentals in Boston: After a few days meandering through Boston Common and along Freedom Trail, you may want to move to the Hub of the Universe. And once you dip into a steamy cup of chowdah, there's no turning back.
- Rentals in New York: Trade that seafood soup for bite out of the Big Apple. Whether you book a short-term apartment in Hell's Kitchen or a loft in Queens, you'll be exploring the city like a local and relaxing like one, too.
- Rentals in Philadelphia: Vacation rentals offer independence, as many come equipped with a kitchen and living room, so you can lounge on your own schedule between trips to Independence Hall and the African American Museum in Philadelphia.
- Washington, D.C. vacation rental deals: Brush shoulders with the movers and shakers who call The District home. You'll be convinced they come for the opportunity and politics and stay for the smorgasbord of dining options. From hearty burgers to falafel or Ethiopian fare, it's a bona fide gastropolis.
- Charlotte vacation rentals: When fast cars and slow cooking are your top priorities, then wander down the coast to Charlotte, where NASCAR and barbecue will quicken your pulse and warm your spirits.
For a getaway filled with treasured memories and local flavor, book short-term rentals up and down the East Coast with Travelocity. Get the best prices available, thanks to our price-matching guarantee, and start exploring.
From the sacred tribal lands of North Dakota to the Great Lakes shining around the edges of the Upper Peninsula, the Midwest boasts natural beauty and layers of indigenous and pioneer history. Speaking of layers, you won't have to look far to find the region's quintessential comfort foods, from deep-dish pizza to tater tot hotdish. Feel right at home with vacation rentals and embrace Midwestern hospitality.
Our Favorite Destinations In The Midwest
Book your pick of peaceful lake house rentals, small-town cottages, and city-center apartment hotels. Of course, you'll have to choose from several fabulous destinations.
- Minneapolis rentals: Spend your days floating through life in the Land of 10,000 Lakes and your evenings taking in the energy and artistry of the Midwest's theater hub. Or, simply go with the flow of the Mighty Mississippi River.
- Columbus house rentals: When you aren't relaxing in a beer garden in German Village or wandering through the flora at Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, get comfortable in your own vacation bungalow.
- Vacation rentals in Chicago: Don't be shy. Take Chi-Town by storm, from belly laughs at the Second City Theater to revelry along the Riverwalk. Browse the collections at the Art Institute of Chicago and dig into a delectable pizza pie.
- St. Louis house rentals: If you've been singing the classic, "Meet me in St. Louis," nonstop since you were bit by the travel bug, then take a cue from your own earworm. Visit Forest Park, the site of the 1904 World's Fair, for days of tranquil walks and cultural tours.
- Detroit rentals: Cruise over to Motor City. Look out over Lake St. Clair from the lighthouse at Belle Isle Park, wander through stunning architecture at the Guardian Building downtown, and settle in for a premiere at the historic Fox Theatre.
Do you hear the beat of a different drum? That's just America's heartland, striking up your welcome tune. Save on short-term rentals throughout the great Midwest when you book with Travelocity and head to the lake.
Time seems to stand still as the Southern states watch the tide come in and rush away along the sunny Gulf Coast and out to the Atlantic Ocean. Whether you're following the historic footsteps of heroes like Harriet Tubman or embarking on a delectable barbecue foray through smoky and savory eats, put up your feet in convenient vacation rentals and feel right at home.
Our Favorite Destinations In The South
You may find yourself sporting a 10-gallon hat at a honky tonk in one city, stepping out for a night at the theater in another, or sunbathing on the beach in any of the glorious coastal cities. Book your pick of short-term apartments, breezy bungalows, or blissful beach house rentals.
- Vacation rentals in Houston: Space City is often the first stop on any serious barbecue tour, thanks to the region's signature spicy sauces and melt-in-your-mouth meats. You'll need the energy for kayaking at Buffalo Bayou.
- Dallas rentals: Dallas is big—there's no doubt about it—and the heaping portions of Southern comfort food and larger-than-life parks and performing arts venues follow suit. That said, carve out your own corner with a charming getaway rental.
- Atlanta vacation rentals: While many aspects of The Big Peach are now gone with the wind, world-class art, warm hospitality, and historic landmarks are here to stay. Take a tour of the World of Coca-Cola to sip liquid Americana.
- Orlando vacation rentals: When you're careening down amusement park rides and surrounding yourself in enchantment, you might forget you're in the U.S., or even Florida, so get in line!
- Miami rentals: When the sea calls, slather on the sunscreen and take a trip to Miami. Stay right on the shore in Miami Beach, or wander into one of the lively neighborhoods, like Little Havana or downtown, for food, fun, and dancing.
Your Southern excursion begins as soon as you book short-term rentals with Travelocity. Our price-matching promise means we'll offer or match the best price you can find, guaranteed.
The world waits for no one. You must catch the next whirlwind—be it a train, plane, or ferry—and join the rhythm of busy city streets and the ebb and flow of intricate canals. Carve out your own niche in the world's most iconic cities or hideaway in picturesque villages, whichever strikes your fancy. And wherever you land on the map, relax in one of our vacation rentals, equipped with all the amenities you need to live like a local.
Our Favorite International Destinations
Whether you find your whimsy in beach house rentals on the banks of the Great Lakes or in any ivy-covered flat overlooking Hyde Park, browse these and other beloved international destinations.
- Home rentals in Rome: You know what they say: When in Rome...make yourself at home. Whip up your own take on spaghetti alla carbonara in your own kitchen after a full day traipsing through the Roman Forum.
- London vacation rentals: Journey to the land of high tea and lively street markets. Spend your days browsing world-famous art museums and shopping through Covent Garden, and fill your nights with stories and songs in the theaters of the West End.
- Paris vacation rentals: What's more romantic than watching the sunset from a private balcony or cozy window seat in Paris? Gertrude Stein once said, "America is my country and Paris is my hometown," and no matter where you're from, you may soon feel the same way.
- Vacation rentals in Montreal: Leave your bags behind in your vacation rental and go in search of your favorite poutine. While you're out taste-testing Quebec's signature comfort food, make time to stroll through Old Montreal.
- Toronto rentals: Toronto is many things to many people. For you, this lakefront destination can be a beach retreat, a bustling cultural treat, or a little bit of both. Visit the outlying islands and sip your way through the historic Distillery District.
Travelocity's short-term rentals will change the way you travel. Even around the globe, you'll feel right at home. Get the best deals on vacation accommodation with our price-matching guarantee and see the world.