ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll find Paradise Beach and Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park within a 15-minute walk of this Cozumel property. Mr. Sancho's Beach Club and San Francisco Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This all-inclusive property features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a playground, and complimentary bicycles are available on site. Enjoy the 2 outdoor pools and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
The 218 guestrooms have TVs with cable channels and offer WiFi and balconies. Other amenities include minibars, free bottled water, and ceiling fans.
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All Inclusive ratings based on 67 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All Inclusive
Mar 21, 2019 by Management area
Dear Guest Thank you for posting such a great note about your recent stay Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. We will share your wonderful comments with the team as we are certain that they will be glad to read such remarkable notes. I remain at your service Eduardo Betancourt
Dec 28, 2018 by Management area
Dear Guest Thank you for sharing your views; it is our hope that you will not let such an isolated stay tarnish your perception of our hotel for good, and that you would accord us, at some point in the future, a renewed opportunity to reinstate ourselves in your good faith and show that we are worthy of your kind patronage. I remain at your service Eduardo Betancourt
May 20, 2018 by Management area
Dear Kelly Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in our resort. We value your detailed suggestions as our guest’s feedback is truly important for us and we will consciously revise all of your remarks. While we understand the way you felt about the situation experienced during your stay, we do hope that our reply to your feedback restores some semblance of trust on us. I remain at your service Eduardo Betancourt
Don’t waste your money.
Mar 10, 2018 by Management area
Dear charlie We appreciate the time that you have invested in writing an overview of your stay with us. There seems to have been a number of deficiencies encountered which are very atypical and not reflective of our brand experience; if this stay was marred by irregular circumstances, we can only renew our apologies and assure you that we have in the meantime briefed the team at great length of your comments. We are working on a daily basis to exceed our guest’s expectations and would love to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future to offer you a remarkable stay. I remain at your service. Eduardo Betancourt
Not the best week of my life
Feb 21, 2018 by Management area
Hello Mrs. Teri, Thank you for helping us to improve our resort and service. We appreciate you took the time to list the opportunity areas, we are taking all the notes and paying extra attention to the room conditions and smell.you can be assured that the necessary re-training measures are being instituted to prevent recurrences in the future. With this said, we look forward to having the opportunity of hosting you back on a renewed opportunity to redeem your confidence our resort and service. I remain at your service. Eduardo Betancourt
Feb 20, 2018 by Management area
Hello Mrs. Lisa Thank you for your comments. It an honor to read that you enjoyed our location, the proximity to the ocean and spacious room. thank you for mentioning our opportunity areas. I have forwarded this to the areas in charge. We hope you can give us a second opportunity. I remain at your service. Eduardo Betancourt
Smells horrible inside the room
Feb 20, 2018 by Management area
Hello Mrs. Dorota, We apologize for the inconvenience, we have dehumidifiers available to use in rooms, as you know being in tropical areas the humidity is high. We continue working to avoid this situation. I remain at your service. Eduardo Betancourt
In Need of Repair and Poor Customer Service
Great hotel right on the beach!!
Basic Resort, Amenities Lacking
About the Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All InclusiveLocation Carretera Costera Sur Km 12.9, Cozumel, QROO 77600
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports, land activities, and use of recreational facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 3 and 12 years old
- Onsite live performances
- Golf green fees
- Use of golf equipment
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Kayaking included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Soccer (football) included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Gratuities included
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Onsite live performances included
- All land activities, and recreational facilities and equipment included
- Snorkeling included
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. At Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All Inclusive you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. This all-inclusive property also offers a complimentary children's club, a spa tub, and a steam room. Self parking is free.
- 218 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 1996
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.) (16.1 km / 10 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All Inclusive offers 218 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to balconies. Premium cable television is provided. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All Inclusive has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
El Patio - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine.
Portofino - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Da Mario - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Daily activities are included in the package. Night entertainment is available on certain days of the week.
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for this resort.
Sabor Cozumel Resort offers 3 swimming pools available to all guests. The freeform pool is the site of lively activities while a quieter, adults-only pool in the shape of a figure 8. A third pool is located in the Regency area in a quiet location.
Guests are offered complimentary use of the bicycles, snorkeling gear, kayaks, and windsurfers. Pool and outdoor aerobic sessions are also available for no charge. Other equipment including motorized water sports equipment such as banana boats can be rented (surcharges). The resort's dive shop includes a pool for scuba-diving lessons and conducts certification classes. It can arrange scuba and snorkeling excursions, and reef, wreck, cave, and night dives (surcharges for all instruction and excursions).
Guests can golf at the Cozumel Country Club at discounted green fees. The 18-hole, par-72 course features a practice range and practice green. It is 18 km (11 mi) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Minimum guest age is 18
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 140 per night (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cozumel Sunscape
- Cozumel Sunscape Sabor
- Sabor All Inclusive Cozumel
- Sabor Cozumel
- Sabor Cozumel All Inclusive
- Sabor Sunscape
- Sunscape Sabor
- Sunscape Sabor All Inclusive
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel All Inclusive
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Sabor Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Sunscape Sabor All Inclusive All-inclusive property
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the property before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Children Stay Free 2019
Book a stay in any room or rate plan for travel August 18, 2019 - December 22, 2019, and 2 children (ages 3-12) can stay and eat free with 2 paying adults. Blackout dates include November 26-30, 2019.
Full details provided at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.