With so many appealing things to do in Indianapolis, from admiring great works of art, to visiting the home of a president, and feeling the gust of wind from the race track, there’s something for everyone. But when the time comes to kick up your feet and revel in the comfort of being still for a while, Indianapolis hotels are there to help you relax and place you at your next crossroad: room service? Or spa?
What are some of the best places to stay in Indianapolis?
Although there are many excellent hotels in Indianapolis, these four standouts each have a lot to offer:
- Omni Severin Hotel: With more than 100 years of history, this Indianapolis icon is the oldest continuously open hotel in the downtown district—and the most luxurious. Here are a few amenities you can expect at the Omni Severin:
- Location: Take advantage of the hotel’s unbeatable proximity to the Indianapolis Convention Center, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Bankers Life Fieldhouse among many other attractions.
- Dining: Feast on a sumptuous meal at 913 Restaurant, known for its exquisite fine dining.
- Drinks: Catch the big game by grabbing a seat at Severin Bar, the hotel’s swanky watering hole or unwind and uncork at the Wine Thief, the Omni’s exclusive wine bar.
- Gym and pool: Stay on top of your workout schedule at the on-site fitness center or taking a dip in the heated indoor pool.
- JW Marriott Indianapolis: For the best of downtown, the crown jewel of the five Marriott hotels adjacent to the Indiana Convention Center, offers spectacular views of the skyline in addition to these amenities:
- Dining: Enjoy a meal at either of the Marriott’s first-rate eateries—High Velocity and Osteria Pronto—which each offer excellent food, spectacular service, and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere.
- Event space: With more than 103,000 sq. ft. of meeting space spread across a variety of banquet halls, exhibit spaces, and one of the largest ballrooms at any Marriott, this hotel can accommodate meetings of all sizes.
- Location: See the city’s top sights thanks to the JW Marriott’s location in the center of all the action.
- Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown: Situated in the center of Circle City, the Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis makes it possible for you to take in all of the beauty and culture this city is famous for. Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
- Location: Just 15 minutes from the airport, the Courtyard by Marriott is within a short walk from scores of boutiques, restaurants, and entertainment venues. And the sky bridge connecting the hotel to other points of interest only brings you closer to the action.
- Food: Treat your taste buds to healthy meals and snacks offered by the Bistro, the hotel’s accommodating eatery serving breakfast and dinner, in addition to an evening cocktail hour.
- Gym and pool: Cool off with a dive into the indoor pool, or burn some calories at the Marriott’s fitness center featuring cutting-edge equipment.
- The Westin Indianapolis: Located in the middle of downtown and linked to the convention center by sky bridge, the Westin Indianapolis puts you mere minutes away from some of the finest retail therapy in the state. And if you’d rather just sit back and relax, the hotel’s in-room spa services are just what the doctor ordered. Check out these other features:
- Gym and pool: Why skip your workout routine when you can swim laps in the indoor pool or visit the always-open WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio?
- Club lounge: Staying in one of the Westin Executive Club Rooms? Be sure to swing by the Executive Club Lounge, offering complimentary coffee, bites, and nonalcoholic beverages.
- Concierge service: Not sure what to see next? Ask the hotel’s ever-ready concierges, who can help you make reservations or travel plans at any hour of the day.
- Spa services: Relax after a long day with a rejuvenating spa treatment from the comfort of your own room.
If you find yourself at a crossroads regarding your vacation plans, count on Travelocity to help you find cheap Indianapolis hotel deals at any time of year. Our selection of Indianapolis lodging is more extensive than anywhere else on the web, making it easy for you to stay in the moment and wander wisely. Book a room today, and start exploring Circle City tomorrow.