Thinking about a trip to Clowes Memorial Hall during your travels?
Indianapolis, the capital of the state, is pleased to be its home.
Get comfortable and relax after exploring Clowes Memorial Hall. You can choose from 61 potential accommodations that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You should add the Marriott Indianapolis Downtown and JW Marriott Indianapolis to your list of hotels to check out.
You can save some of your hard-earned cash for the things you really enjoy when you enjoy a few nights at one of the perfectly priced solutions that are not too far away. You may like to reserve a room at the Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Downtown Medical District and the Park Place at City Centre.
You needn't be rich or famous to be seen at one of the sophisticated establishments that are located in the surrounding area. Make an inquiry at the Conrad Indianapolis and The Alexander.
Metro Diner (4702 Sunset Avenue Suite 900, Indianapolis) is a great spot to have a quick rest from a busy day of adventuring. Treat yourself to a cup of coffee or a light snack. Later in the evening you can enjoy a relaxing evening and share a bottle of wine with friends at Scotty's Dawghouse (4702 Sunset Avenue #100, Indianapolis).
Other Things to Do Near Clowes Memorial Hall
You are here for Clowes Memorial Hall, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- For a greater insight into the history of the area, sign up for a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of Butler University.
- If you're eager to discover aspects of the local history, head over to Lilly House and Gardens, a popular historic residence.
- Discover stories from years gone by while you stroll through Crown Hill Cemetery.
- Enjoy some inspiration, in addition to education, at Indianapolis Museum of Art, which collects, safeguards and showcases artworks to help contribute to the culture of the community.
- You'll surely attract the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the illustrious name, Woodstock Golf Club. This is an exclusive club with wonderful facilities for events and activities.