Reconnect with nature at Eagle Creek Park, one of the area's leading natural attractions.
It's situated in Indianapolis, a state capital that boasts a wide range of fascinating sites.
If you're a fan of comfort and convenience, you’ll be happy to know that there are 35 accommodation solutions within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Eagle Creek Park. The Embassy Suites Indianapolis North and Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100 are two establishments worth considering.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating out at a nice place or buying that perfect gift, free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the area's lower-priced hotels. Some examples are the Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest and the Royal Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Eagle Creek Park
After Eagle Creek Park, why not explore some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a complete novice, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Eagle Creek Golf Club.
- Get to know what everyday life is like on a cattle farm at Traders Point Creamery. It's an unmissable opportunity to act like a cowboy for a day!
- Dress in some clothes suitable for exercise and check out Hoosier Heights Indianapolis, where you'll learn to belay and abseil in no time.
- Cool off on the water rides at Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park. Make sure you pack your towel and a hat!
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, pay a visit to Brickyard Crossing Golf Course.