Your journey to Indianapolis Motor Speedway will be permanently imprinted in your brain.
Indianapolis, the state capital, is happy to be called its home.
Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the Speedway Legacy Inn is a convenient place to get a room.
If elegant furnishings aren't a priority, look into some of the more modest hotels available. The Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Downtown Medical District and the Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport are two of the more reputable places.
Just a short drive away, you can find a small number of upmarket establishments to treat yourself to. The JW Marriott Indianapolis and Conrad Indianapolis are excellent.
Other Things to Do Near Indianapolis Motor Speedway
You'll be able to stop by a variety of other attractions after your trip to Indianapolis Motor Speedway:
- Take a swing, get active and challenge yourself at Brickyard Crossing Golf Course.
- Take a stroll down memory lane, remembering the greats and famous victories at Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum.
- Dallara IndyCar Factory is a fun place to reflect on big wins and remember the greats.
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, spend a few hours at Coffin Golf Club.
- If you're eager to learn something new, Indiana Medical History Museum is worth checking out.