Vacationing in the Dominican Republic is not only ideal for people craving sun and stunning views, but it’s affordable as well thanks to a multitude of all-inclusive resort options.
All-inclusive family resorts in the Dominican Republic
You’ll find plentiful family-friendly resorts, with many offering a variety of activities for kids.
- Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo: This kid-friendly all-inclusive resort offers complimentary supervised activities for kids 13 and younger, plus onsite live performances. Don’t miss the waterslide at the outdoor pool!
- Occidental Caribe: Kids will be entertained by snorkeling, tennis, or scaling the climbing wall at this beautiful beach resort. Included meals and beverages for adults and kids alike will keep parents smiling as well!
Where to stay for an all-inclusive adults-only vacation
Those looking to a have a child-free vacation will find a fabulous selection of Dominican Republic all-inclusive resorts for adults only.
- Riu Republica: This upscale all-inclusive beach resort may have a waterslide and water park access, but it’s for adults only. It has eight pools, eight bars, and no one under the age of 18.
- TRS Cap Cana Hotel: This 4.5-star adults-only resort features a private beach and four restaurants. Meals and cocktails with tiny umbrellas are part of the all-inclusive pricing.
Planning an all-inclusive honeymoon in the Dominican Republic
An all-inclusive honeymoon is a dream come true, whether you’re an active couple or prefer lounging by the breathtaking water.
- Le Sivory by PortBlue Boutique: This elegant, adults-only, all-inclusive hotel is perfect for a honeymoon, with its private beach, premium bedding, and access to spa treatments. You’ll have to pay for your couple’s massage, but food and cocktails are included in your stay.
- Meliá Caribe Beach Resort: Enjoy a perfect honeymoon at this 4-star resort with Turkish bath, beach, and nine restaurants. Couples who love to hit the links will be thrilled at the onsite golf course, with fees included in the price, along with meals and all types of beverages.