Book a Hotel Near Sunset Beach, Vancouver
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sunset Beach
Sunset Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to love Sunset Beach.
It awaits you in Vancouver, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Victoria.
You will be happy to know that there are plenty of hotels near the Sunset Beach. With 85 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers), finding one is a breeze! The Fairmont Pacific Rim, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is one place to start. You may also like to check out the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and The Residences on Georgia by Vancouver Extended Stay, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you wish to save some dollars for a rainy day, look no further than the moderately priced hotels here. The Tropicana Suite Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the English Bay Hotel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, are two that you can start off with.
Travelers that adore life's finer things will definitely be spoiled for choice due to the variety of upmarket hotels close by. A couple of popular choices are the Loden Hotel, a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the OPUS Hotel Vancouver, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Within a brief stroll of Sunset Beach, Beach Cafe is a fantastic spot to experience the local cafe culture. For those looking for more substantial food, Sunset Beach Concession Stand is also nearby and has a good selection of tasty meals. If you're hungry for more, stop for a few drinks at Score on Davie.
Other Things to Do Near Sunset BeachAfter you've been to Sunset Beach, get ready for the other excellent attractions available in the rest of the area:
- You'll want to stop by St Paul's Anglican Church. Although this local house of prayer is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the rules for visiting if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this sacred building.
- Need some time out from the noise and bustle of the city? Go for a walk in Vanier Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Learning more about the history of a place at Vancouver Museum might help you become more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- English Bay Inukshuk is a handy meeting point, a bit of local culture and a good photo opportunity.
- Make the solar system part of your itinerary with a fun afternoon at H.R. MacMillan Space Centre.
To visit Sunset Beach, think about taking a train. The nearest station, Yaletown-Roundhouse Station, is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.