FAQs about Carolina Flights
Which airlines fly to Carolina?
There are 8 airlines that will take you to Carolina, so finding one that suits your needs should be a breeze. Book your ideal seat on one of these quality carriers:
What airport is best to fly into Carolina?
- Cape Air
- United Airlines
- Japan Transocean Air
You won't have to consider flight options into numerous airports when planning a trip to Carolina. San Juan Airport (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) is the city's only airport, and is located 5 miles (8 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Carolina
The Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort or The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan are fabulous options for those travelers who like to spoil themselves. That said, if you'd rather save your money for an unforgettable island experience, try the Tarpon's Nest Lodge or the Coral by the Sea Hotel. Places to visit in Carolina
For a greater insight into the history of the area, go on a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of University of Puerto Rico. Want more ideas? A peaceful wonderland of wildlife and trees awaits your visit to Pinones State Forest, a charming local forest. But there's more. Mercado de Rio Piedras is a great place to find an unique gift for a loved one or perhaps just satisfy your appetite. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Carolina
These practical tips about airport security will save you a lot of time on your journey to Carolina:
- Airport security will request to see your travel ID and boarding pass at the checkpoint. Have them in a convenient place, so they're ready for inspection.
- Wallets, belts and power banks should be put in a tray for X-raying. If you enter the body scanner with these items, you'll be asked to turn back and remove them.
- Make sure your laptop, phone and other electronic devices are easily accessible. These items need to be sent through the X-ray machine in separate tubs.
- When you approach the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to put all gels, liquids and creams in a separate tray for inspection. Make sure they're all packed in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Undo your shoelaces before approaching the body scanner. Depending on the style of shoes you're wearing, security may instruct you to remove them.
- Some destinations have strict quarantine laws. Consider where you're going to and whether or not you can fly with fresh fruit and other foods.