ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Your stay at this Zona Hotelera resort places you within 6 miles (10 km) of La Isla Shopping Mall and El Rey Ruins. Delfines Beach and Tortuga Beach are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 8 restaurants, and 3 outdoor pools are all featured at this luxury resort. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with beach cabanas and beach umbrellas. Families will appreciate the children's pool, kid-friendly dining, and in-room childcare.
Soaking tubs, iPod docks
The 365 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and iPod docks. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and balconies or patios.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun ratings based on 39 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun
Ritz Carlton Hotel in Cancun
Amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ +
Magnificent in every way!
Excellent accommodations and staff.
Nice hotel,close to the beach, very nice staff
One of the best hotels in Cancun Mexico
About the The Ritz-Carlton, CancunLocation Retorno del Rey No. 36, Cancun, QROO 77500
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. At The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 8 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, outdoor tennis courts, and a spa tub. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star Cancun resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 365 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 8 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 290626 sq ft of conference space
- 27000 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1993
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (18.5 km / 11.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun offers 365 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony or patio
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.
The Club Grill - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Fantino - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Casitas - This beach restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The Culinary Center - This beachfront theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
El Cafe Mexicano - This poolside family restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
A spectacular powdery white sand beach, which measures 126,000 square feet (11,700 square meters), fronts the resort. Recreational options include three pools, an aerobics studio, a fitness center with the latest cardiovascular machines and strength-training equipment, and two outdoor courts lit for night play.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Inspired by the Mayan phrase, ká a yaán tah, meaning “to be reborn,” Kayantá Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun is a lavish retreat offering total relaxation and renewal. Kayantá Spa boasts 8 treatment rooms, an ocean side palapa, herbal steam rooms, Swiss and open air showers, relaxation garden patios with whirlpools and cold plunge pools and Vichy showers. Water rituals, sea-side massage therapies, body treatments and facials influenced by the healing techniques of the local ancestors as well as ancient cultures from around the world, are delivered in a warm atmosphere enhanced by gracious personal attention.
Signature spa services include Lol-Ha, a traditional Mayan bridal bath uses plant extracts, crystals, and flower petals; the Zac-Xib treatment for men includes a vigorous body scrub, and a bath therapy with essential oils and plant extracts prepared as they were in ancient rituals for brave warriors; and the Sacred Piedritas Facial reflects the importance of stones in pre-Hispanic cultural rituals.
Guests under 16 are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 43.10 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35.00 for adults and USD 17.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 18.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 18.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 150.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cancun Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Cancun
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cancun
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun Resort
- The Ritz Carlton Cancun
You should know
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.