You live in a state of eternal summer, where each day brings new adventures and evenings are infused with energy and fresh flavors. You crave culture and camaraderie dressed in its brightest attire. Spare moments are best spent wandering along historic waterways, perusing stately art galleries, and dipping into coastal comfort foods. So it may come as a surprise that Buffalo, New York—known for its snow-blanketed winters—is brimming with life’s best and brightest experiences in any season. Of course, if a winter wonderland is what you seek, Buffalo hotels and the adventurous city can certainly accommodate.
Wondering where to stay in Buffalo?
Buffalo is bursting with a broad selection of accommodations for you to choose from. If you’re not sure where to get started, here are four of the best places to stay in Buffalo, so you can start planning your upstate adventure today:
- Adam's Mark Buffalo for a first-class experience: Featuring nearly 500 deluxe guest rooms, this downtown hotel has an excellent location that makes it easy to explore the best of Buffalo. Up the ante by partaking in these offerings:
- Masterful meetings: The breathtaking ballrooms and numerous banquet halls here combine to form more than 72,000 sq. ft. of meeting space that you can use to host events for up to 2,800 attendees.
- World-class weddings: Make a splash on your big day by holding your wedding at the Adam’s Mark Buffalo, where impeccable service and a dedicated specialist will make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
- Healthy and hearty meals: The Harbor Bistro offers a breakfast buffet and a la carte options every morning of the year, while lunch and dinner are available till 10 p.m. And if it’s a sip or snack you seek, the Bistro’s bar is open until 2 a.m. each night.
- Embassy Suites Buffalo for convenience: Located between the canal and the Medical District, just two blocks from City Hall and Buffalo’s most-popular waterfront attractions, the Embassy Suites occupies the first eight floors of the iconic Avant Building. If you’re looking for a ride to or from the tarmac, the hotel’s friendly shuttle service can pick you up or drop you off at Buffalo International Airport, just 15 minutes away. Additionally, these aspects make the Embassy Suites a great choice:
- Nearby culture: Interested in seeing a show? Grab a seat at Shea’s Performing Arts Center, which is just a short walk from the hotel’s lobby.
- Complimentary bites and beverages: Enjoy a free made-to-order breakfast every morning, and score a refreshing drink during evening reception at the Cary Street Café.
- Exercise options: Get some laps in at the hotel’s indoor pool, or sweat it out at the fitness center, featuring incomparable views of the Buffalo skyline.
- An event planner’s paradise: Offering more than 6,500 sq. ft. of flexible event space, this is the ideal venue to host events with fewer than 200 attendees.
- Millennium Buffalo for first-time visitors: With an ideal location near Niagara Falls, the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, and Shea's Performing Arts Center, there’s no shortage of culture and natural beauty to take in when you stay at the Millennium, Buffalo’s only full-service airport hotel. Check out their amenities:
- Drinking and dining: With a stop at Twigs Lounge sports bar, you can watch your favorite team on a flat-screen TV. And for more formal occasions, take a table at Walden’s Restaurant, offering terrific views of the tropical courtyard.
- Make a splash: The hotel’s indoor pool makes it easy to unwind or swim some laps at any hour of the day.
- Events of any size: Offering more than 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space, the Millennium Buffalo has excellent options for hosts of big or small affairs, especially considering how close the hotel is to the airport.
- Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center for the city’s finest furnishings: Exuding an air of sophistication, the Hyatt Regency is among downtown’s most desired accommodations thanks to its proximity to the city’s dining and entertainment districts. But with conveniences like these, you may never want to leave the hotel:
- Spa services: Seeking for a relaxing escape? Close your eyes and enjoy a personalized massage and customized facial at Spa Alexis.
- Winning workouts: The Hyatt’s complimentary fitness facility features the latest equipment and is open around the clock, while the hotel’s heated indoor pool on the 11th floor offers unobstructed views of the city’s skyline.
- Awesome events: Corporate groups love the hotel’s location adjacent to the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, while the 23,000 sq. ft. of on-site meeting space is more than enough room for most event organizers.
Travelocity makes it easy to book cheap hotels in Buffalo during any season of the year. Our selection of Buffalo lodging options is the largest on the web, giving you the power to compare all of your options before deciding which one is best for you. Browse through our catalog of hotels in Buffalo today, and this city could be yours to explore before you know it.