Pet owners shouldn't miss Buffalo, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Coca-Cola Field and Pierce - Arrow Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 47 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Buffalo and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Buffalo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park, Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, and Lafayette Square.
- Other things to see include KeyBank Center, Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, and Kleinhans Music Hall.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Tuesday Morning, or Salt Water Paradise.
- For vet care, City Creatures Animal Hospital, Animal Pain Management Center, and Kenmore Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Buffalo
- La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and overall property condition.
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ University at Buffalo - Amherst
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Buffalo Airport
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Buffalo
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Buffalo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.