Book a hotel near Samuel’s Grande Manor, Buffalo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Samuel’s Grande Manor
Samuel’s Grande Manor Hotel & Travel Guide
Attending an event at Samuel’s Grande Manor is a great opportunity to discover something new and meet some interesting people.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Buffalo, as it's an exciting city to discover in its own right.
If you're hunting for your accommodation, you'll be able to take your pick from 6 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Samuel’s Grande Manor. The Buffalo Airport Inn and the Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Niagara Airport are a couple of great choices, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you don't like having to choose between eating out and buying plenty of campy souvenirs, free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced accommodations. Make inquiries at the La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport and the Baymont Inn & Suites Buffalo.
If you want a moment to yourself, sit back with a newspaper and a hot beverage in a relaxed corner of Buffalo Joe's Cafe (8611 Main Street, Buffalo.) When you want more of a feast, Dragon City Chinese Restaurant (8595 Main Street, Buffalo) is a splendid place to visit. It's a quick walk of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Samuel’s Grande Manor.
Other Things to Do Near Samuel’s Grande ManorIf you want to discover more than just Samuel’s Grande Manor, see what else the area has going on:
- You'll certainly find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Eastern Hills Mall. Be sure to buy yourself a treat, too!
- Imagine what life must have been like many years in the past while you're on a tour of the historic residence, Warren Hull House.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, tee off at Diamond Hawk Golf Course.
- Learning more about the history of a region at Clarence Historical Society Museum can help you become more appreciative of the land and its citizens during your trip.
- A tranquil and protected place, Great Baehre Conservation Park is a nice place to relax with the birds.