Book a hotel near Canalside, Buffalo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Canalside
Canalside Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your time at Canalside.
Buffalo, the city where you can find it, is a much-loved place to visit all year round.
It's always good to have alternatives when picking a room, and with about 15 accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Canalside, you're almost guaranteed to find something close by. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at The Mansion On Delaware Ave. A couple of others are the Lofts on Pearl, A Trademark Collection Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're hoping to stick to a tight budget, don't look any further than the Westin Buffalo, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
During your excursion to Canalside, be sure to drop in at Tim Hortons (1 Scott Street, Buffalo) to stop those hunger pangs. Afterwards, raise your glass at Liberty Hound (1 Naval Park Cove, Buffalo), and create a treasure trove of cherished moments.
Other Things to Do Near CanalsideYou are here for Canalside, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- Tour Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park to learn about the military and its history.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the greats and glories at Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame.
- Don't forget that Consulate General of Canada occasionally organizes special events for its nationals. Take a look at the events calendar for more information.
- Erie Basin Marina Gardens is a popular marina. Check with them if you'd like to spend some time there.
- Lower Lakes Marine Historical Society Museum is a must-see attraction for anyone who wants to learn about nautical history.
It's easy to jump on the train when you're heading to Canalside. The closest station, Buffalo, NY Exchange Street, is a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.