Find a Hotel in Elmwood Village
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Elmwood Village
Elmwood Village Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Elmwood Village and looking for a nearby hotel room?
It is just one of several things that makes the city of Buffalo so popular.
If you are looking to be in the vicinity of Elmwood Village, book a room at one of 7 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Mansion On Delaware Ave, the Holiday Inn Buffalo-Downtown and the Best Western on the Avenue are a few that are popular, and they're just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You won't be forced to spend all your savings to stay at a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There is a handful that are just a short drive away. Why not consider the Comfort Inn Cheektowaga and the Candlewood Suites Buffalo - Amherst?
Whether you're looking for a couple of snacks or just a place to take a break, Starbucks has what you need, and it's just a short distance away. JT's Restaurant is a great option that's close by if you'd like something substantial. For all of those travelers that enjoy ending the day with a relaxed beer or wine just down the street, the bartender at Mezza Restaurant and Lounge will be serving drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Elmwood VillageSurely you aren't planning to finish your day after Elmwood Village? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- If you've never witnessed an existing final resting place, you'll like to take a chance on Blue Sky Mausoleum.
- Some cemeteries are way more than just a burial ground. Forest Lawn Cemetery is among those historic cemeteries that can bring history to life.
- It doesn't matter if you're a history buff or not, you can enjoy the beauty of Richardson Olmsted Complex, some of the area's best historic sites.
- Devote an hour or two to art appreciation at Big Orbit Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Get in touch with your cultural side and buy tickets to see a play at Ujima Theatre Company.