Every kind of animal has its own habits and preferences. At Western North Carolina Nature Center, you can have a look at them first-hand, an intriguing and fun activity for adults and children alike.
Asheville, where it is situated, is 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
There are 3 hotels in the vicinity, so it'd be a wise idea to book in advance. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Western North Carolina Nature Center, the Brookstone Lodge and Ramada Asheville Southeast are certain to please time-constrained tourists.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at budget prices. That's exactly what you'll find when you stay at one of the less expensive hotels here. Some of your choices are the Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Road and the Econo Lodge Biltmore.
You don’t need to be rich and famous to stay at one of the sophisticated hotels that are in the area. Look into the Grand Bohemian Asheville, Autograph Collection and The Omni Grove Park Inn.
It will be difficult to decline the range of delicious cookies, cakes and pastries at Peaberry Press - Coffee & Smoothie Bar (802 Fairview Road #800, Asheville). Is your stomach still rumbling? You can enjoy some heartier fare at Little Caesars Pizza (801 Fairview Road, Asheville), only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Western North Carolina Nature Center
After Western North Carolina Nature Center, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, Blue Ridge National Heritage Area is a place you're sure to appreciate. Have a relaxing day and go for a hike in the fresh air.
- Enjoy the impressive assortment of artistic creations at Folk Art Center. This well-known art museum is an excellent area to spend a few hours.
- Buy the perfect souvenirs and gifts at Asheville Mall.
- You can stop by Chatlos Memorial Chapel. Even though this local house of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to ask about the visitor rules if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this sacred building.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day in this gaming fan's heaven. Asheville's Fun Depot houses all kinds of activities that'll put your gaming prowess to the test.