There aren't many things that can beat the restorative feeling of the great outdoors. Head to Craggy Gardens to get your fix.
It's in Asheville, 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
Staying within an easy commute of Craggy Gardens shouldn't be difficult, due to the fact that there are 4 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can add the Black Mountain Inn and Super 8 Black Mountain to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Craggy Gardens
If you can squeeze it in, have a look at what else is available in the area:
- Learn something new and have fun at the same time at Hop'n Blueberry Farm.
- Work on your swing and attempt to shave some strokes off your game at Black Mountain Golf Club.
- Kick off your shoes and breathe in the fresh air of Robert Lake Park, a leafy urban oasis.
- Expert shoppers may want to head straight for Ten Thousand Villages, a famous store that people visit the area for.
- Pisgah Brewing Company is a fun spot to spend the day. Take a glance behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.