Do you think you're ready to better your score at golf? You will want to be on the ball at Country Club of Asheville.
You can find it in Asheville, which is about 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
You have 4 hotel options to select from nearby, and they're all popular choices. Take your time comparing the features at The Omni Grove Park Inn and The Reynolds Mansion, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Country Club of Asheville.
There'll be no need to spend all your savings when you stay at a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There is a handful that are in the general area. Some such places are the Ramada Asheville Southeast and the Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Road.
In the surrounding area, you'll find a handful of chic hotels for you to indulge in. Suites and rooms at the Grand Bohemian Asheville, Autograph Collection and Haywood Park Hotel won't disappoint.
You won't need to go farther than Chef Eva (Wisteria Drive, Asheville) if you want a convenient restaurant. After dinner, try out Ambrozia Bar & Bistro (1020 Merrimon Avenue, Asheville) for a cold frosty beer, or maybe something a bit more elaborate.
Other Things to Do Near Country Club of Asheville
In addition to Country Club of Asheville, you can check out some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Let the kids burn off a bit of their energy when they're running around at Beaver Lake View Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Show off your grip, stance and swing at Grove Park Country Club.
- Go and devote a few hours to studying some artworks at Grovewood Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Arrange a guided tour of University of North Carolina at Asheville and look on as the excited scholars and dedicated teachers rush through this stimulating institution.
- Botanical Gardens at Asheville is a space that appeals not only to those who are passionate about gardening, but also those who are seeking a break from the busy streets.