ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Cherokee Bear Zoo and Oconaluftee Islands Park within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Eastern Cherokee Agency and Santa's Land Family Theme Park and Zoo are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Casino, indoor pool
This eco-friendly hotel features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and free valet parking. Free self parking is free for guests, and you can enjoy a meal in one of the 10 restaurants.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 1108 guestrooms also offer WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service, premium bedding, and hair dryers are also available.
Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort ratings based on 28 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
About the Harrah's Cherokee Casino ResortLocation 777 Casino Drive, Cherokee, NC 28719
Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. There are 10 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 21000 square feet (1951 square meters) and includes a conference center. A casino, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a nightclub are also featured at the eco-friendly Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Cherokee hotel.
- 1108 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 10 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- 21000 sq ft of conference space
- 1951 sq m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Game room or arcade
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Arcade/game room
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort offers 1108 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Cherokee hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Ruth's Chris Steak House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Noodle Bar - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Brio Tuscan Grille - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Chefs Stage Buffet - This buffet restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily.
Selu Garden CafÃ© - This Cafe serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Mandara Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.77 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.77 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
- Harrah's Cherokee Casino
- Harrah's Cherokee
- Harrahs Cherokee Nc
- Harrahs Cherokee Hotel
- Harrahs Hotel Cherokee Nc
- Cherokee Harrahs
- Harrahs Casino Cherokee Nc
- Harrahs Cherokee Casino Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.