Book a hotel near National World War One Museum, Crown Center District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near National World War One Museum
National World War One Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to head on down to National World War One Museum?
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Kansas City.
Of the different ingredients required for a wonderful trip, the importance of a great hotel shouldn't be overlooked. With 19 possible accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from National World War One Museum, you'll be able to find one that ticks all your boxes. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at the Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection. A couple of other places are the Hilton President Kansas City, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you appreciate making your budget go as far as possible, the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Kansas City Downtown could be just what you've been looking for, and it's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Following a day of sightseeing, you can relax in luxurious comfort at your choice of the handful of sophisticated establishments that are close by. Confirm a room at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Find a moment to sit back and savor some scrumptious snacks at Over There Cafe (2 Memorial Drive, Kansas City). It's located 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) from National World War One Museum. When you're in the mood for a refreshing drink, you're sure to enjoy the wide selection of beers and wines available at Spectators Gastro-Pub (Kansas City).
Other Things to Do Near National World War One MuseumYou've spent a while getting here, and no doubt National World War One Museum is just the start. After you're done, be sure to check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you're after a truly thought-provoking experience, spend some time at Liberty Memorial.
- Browse the exhibits at National World War I Museum and Memorial to learn more about the armed forces.
- If you've tried the more famous museums, take a look at what's on at The Money Museum.
- You're certain to spot some fellow tourists as you explore Crown Center, a well-known area with many attractions.
- Get better acquainted with some of the local government departments by enjoying a visit to National Archives at Kansas City. Make sure to inquire about visiting times before heading to this interesting landmark.
To get to and from National World War One Museum, consider catching a train. The nearest station, Kansas City Station, is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.