Book a hotel near Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland, Kansas City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland Hotel & Travel Guide
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland is definitely a destination worth experiencing.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the fantastic city of Kansas City.
There are 17 accommodations situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you can lay your head at the Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection. Some others are the Hilton President Kansas City, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
You can save your money for the things you really enjoy when you spend a night or two at one of the sensibly priced solutions that aren't too far away. You might like to try the Holiday Inn Express North Kansas City and the Candlewood Suites Northeast Kansas City.
If sophistication is what turns you on, you can't miss spending a night at one of the handful of upscale hotels that are a stone's throw away. Look into The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of traveler who does a large amount of your sightseeing through the steam of a hot cup of coffee, then you've come to the right place. Within an easy walk, Starbucks has all the delectable drinks and treats you could possibly want. Yard House is a wonderful venue that is close by if you'd like something a bit more substantial. End a fun day out by walking down the road for a drink at The Indie on Main.
Other Things to Do Near Arvest Bank Theatre at the MidlandAfter you're finished at Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland, there are a whole host of other attractions that'll keep you on the move:
- Feast your eyes on Kansas City Power and Light Building. You can see this impressive local skyscraper from a number of vantage points around town.
- You can almost hear the cheering crowds and see the spectacle displayed by sporting legends of generations past when you go to Municipal Auditorium.
- College Basketball Experience is a fun place to look back on the former glories and remember the legends.
- You'll likely hear the locals mention Kansas City Convention Center, a very significant facility for a wide variety of events.
- If you need some entertainment, find out what's going on at Bartle Hall Convention Center.
Take the metro at the nearest station, Kansas City Station, after you've seen Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland. It's an easy 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!