Book a hotel near Liberty Memorial, Crown Center District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Liberty Memorial
Liberty Memorial Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll want ample space on your camera or phone when wandering around Liberty Memorial, a top sight for worldly wanderers and a terrific place to take some pictures.
Kansas City, where it can be found, lies 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Jefferson City.
Even though there's a good selection of 19 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Liberty Memorial, it would be wise to book as soon as you can so that you get the best possible deal. Lots of visitors enjoy the Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hilton President Kansas City, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Anyone who appreciates a deal should enjoy staying at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Kansas City Downtown, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
After a busy day out, rest in the lap of luxury at your choice of the upmarket establishments that are a short distance away. A pair of consistent favorites are The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Take some time out at Over There Cafe (2 Memorial Drive, Kansas City) and enjoy a coffee as you plan your next move. If a couple of drinks and a vibrant atmosphere is what you enjoy, then swing by Spectators Gastro-Pub (Kansas City), a favorite hangout.
Other Things to Do Near Liberty MemorialYou'll be able to explore a variety of other attractions after your trip to Liberty Memorial:
- Check for guided tours and see the various exhibits on display at National World War One Museum.
- Go and see the exhibits at National World War I Museum and Memorial to learn more about military history.
- While not the most grand or famous museum, The Money Museum could still be worth a few hours of your time if you love to learn.
- You're certain to spot some fellow tourists as you make your way around Crown Center, this is a popular area with numerous attractions.
- One attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is National Archives at Kansas City, a significant government building.
If you want a convenient way to reach Liberty Memorial, all you need to do is get on a train to Kansas City Station, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.