Book a hotel near Honolulu Zoo, Honolulu
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Honolulu Zoo
Honolulu Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
Honolulu Zoo is one of those fantastic attractions that's guaranteed to bring a smile to your face until well after your trip is over.
Honolulu, the state capital, is thrilled to be known as its home.
Whether you like to book your room well ahead of time or always leave it until the final moment, it'll be a breeze finding something nearby. There are as many as 50 accommodations that are within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer). Streamline your hunt by looking into the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa.
You'll be able to make big savings without losing out on quality at the bargain hotels nearby. For example, the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, while the Ewa Hotel Waikiki is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers).
Take self-indulgence to a whole new level by booking a room at one of the various luxury hotels that are a quick commute away. The Halekulani and the Trump International Hotel Waikiki are some of the choices, located only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Once you're done exploring Honolulu Zoo, take a five-minute walk to Kokoa Bar by Ricard Chocolat and enjoy a steaming mug of coffee and the inviting surrounds. If you're after a meal that's a tad more satisfying, Mami's Empanadas is in the neighborhood. Sharing a bottle of wine or beer at Hulas Bar and Lei Stand could hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Honolulu ZooOnce you're finished enjoying Honolulu Zoo, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Schedule a bit of time to admire Saint Augustine by-the-Sea. Look into visiting information if you would like to walk inside.
- St. Augustine by-the-sea Catholic Church is a pleasant and peaceful place of worship. You can admire it from a distance or find out if you can arrange to have a look inside.
- Have a memorable musical evening out with a concert at Waikiki Shell.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, book a round at Ala Wai Golf Course.
- Find yourself transported to a colorful underwater world at Waikiki Aquarium.