While you won’t find many traditional all-inclusive hotels in Honolulu, this island paradise is full of beachfront resorts that deliver relaxation, pampering, and beautiful views. This is the city you turn to when you’re ready to wander into a scene worthy of a postcard.
Family-friendly hotels in Honolulu
Building sandcastles along the shore is a quintessential childhood memory. Make some new memories with your family when you stay at a hotel that offers something for everyone.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort: This 4-star resort is perfect for kids, with a children’s club and a pool with a waterslide. Parents can splurge on childcare and spend the day at the spa.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk: Indulge in the perks at this popular hotel. There’s free cooked-to-order breakfast, a fitness center, hot tub, and laundry services. There’s also a children’s pool, on-site laundry, and convenience store for late-night snacks.
- Aston Waikiki Sunset: Plan a long family weekend when you stay at the Aston Waikiki Sunset. Amenities include well-equipped kitchens, barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and sofa beds.
Romantic resorts in Honolulu
If you need a break from the kids and want some quiet time with your sweetie, Honolulu has you covered. Check into one of these romantic Honolulu resorts, which offer fine amenities and close proximity to all of the top attractions in the city.
- Ala Moana Hotel: You might not want to leave this adults-only resort given all the amenities. Enjoy the well-equipped kitchens, a fitness center, and a sauna. But if you do want to leave the property, you’re only minutes away from Ala Moana Beach Park and Magic Island.
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina: This 5-star resort has separate kid-friendly pools to keep your area splash-free. Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi to post your poolside view, or get competitive with your special someone in the game room or billiards hall.