ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Waikiki resort places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Royal Hawaiian Center and Waikiki Beach. Honolulu Zoo and University of Hawaii at Manoa are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, 9 restaurants, and 5 outdoor pools are all featured at this resort. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a waterslide, and supervised childcare is an added bonus. Enjoy the 4 spa tubs and perks like free WiFi.
MP3 docks, WiFi
The 2860 individually furnished guestrooms offer WiFi and MP3 docks. Other amenities include balconies, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort ratings based on 518 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
About the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach ResortLocation 2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, 5 outdoor swimming pools, and 4 spa tubs along with a waterslide and an outdoor pool. There are 9 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 3 poolside bars and 6 bars/lounges. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. There are 15 meeting rooms available. A spa tub, a fitness center, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Honolulu resort.
- 2860 guestrooms or units
- 35 levels
- 9 dining venues
- 3 bars by the pool
- 6 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1961
- Dining venue
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) (14.6 km / 9.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort offers 2860 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and video-game consoles. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- MP3 dock
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Gaming console
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 5:30 AM to 11 AM.
Bali Steak & Seafood - Overlooking the ocean, this steakhouse specializes in Pan-Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Tropics Bar & Grill - This beachfront family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Rainbow Lanai - This beach buffet restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Rocky Japanese Teppan - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Fresco Italian Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
5 outdoor swimming pools and 4 spa tubs are on site. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Mandara Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 125.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Tax ID - 30 09444998
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 51.73 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 39.95 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 24.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.99 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 125.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hilton Village
- Hilton Village Beach
- Hilton Village Beach Resort
- Hilton Village Resort
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Book a stay in any room or rate plan and receive the following benefits, included with the mandatory resort fee: Hawaiian culture activities; unlimited DVD movie and game use; outdoor morning exercise classes; outdoor movies; 10% off or 1 category upgrade on 2+ day car rental at on-site National Car Rental; 20% off Spirit of Aloha Catamaran afternoon sail; 10% off Waikiki Beach activities and equipment, as well as buy 1 get 1 free Waikiki Aquarium admission.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Must present DVD card to receive discounts. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.