ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Honolulu
Within a 15-minute walk of this Ala Moana hotel, you'll find Ala Moana Center and Hawaii Convention Center. Royal Hawaiian Center and Hawaii State Capitol are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
A restaurant and an outdoor pool are featured at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Self parking, a garden, and a hair salon are also offered.
Free wired Internet, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 359 guestrooms also offer free wired Internet and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include free weekday newspapers, hair dryers, and ironing boards.
Pagoda Hotel ratings based on 37 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pagoda Hotel
Aug 7, 2019 by karen
Aloha, Thank you for your recent stay. We take pride in our central location and proximity to many shops, restaurants and local sites. Come visit again! Mahalo
May 6, 2019 by karen
Aloha, Thank you for your recent stay. We hope your time in Honolulu was memorable and look forward to a future stay! Mahalo
Apr 1, 2019 by karen
Aloha, Thanks for your recent stay and great score. We hope you made some fond memories of your time in Hawaii! Come visit again! Mahalo
Apr 1, 2019 by karen
Aloha, Thanks for your recent stay and for letting us know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit! Mahalo
Jan 22, 2019 by karen
Thank you for your recent stay. We hope you have lovely memories of your time with us and Hawaii. Come back soon! Mahalo
Jan 7, 2019 by karen
Aloha, We appreciate your post and hope we can welcome you back soon! Mahalo
Dec 24, 2018 by karen
Aloha, Thanks for the great rating! We appreciate knowing you were satisfied. Come visit us again soon! Mahalo
Dec 20, 2018 by karen
Thank you for your great comments. We hope to welcome you back again! Mahalo
Jan 2, 2018 by karen
Thank you for your recent stay. We do take pride in our location...hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay. Mahalo
Check in disappointing
Nov 14, 2017 by Karen
Aloha, Thank you for your recent stay and our apologies for the inattention by our front desk staff. We'll work on correcting this. Regarding your damp carpet, we should not be selling rooms that are not up to standards. Again, our utmost apologies. We'd be happy to offer an upgrade on your next visit. Please ask for the sales manager. Mahalo
About the Pagoda HotelLocation 1525 Rycroft St, Honolulu, HI 96814
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 12,000 square feet (1 square meters) and includes a meeting room. An outdoor pool, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden are also featured at Pagoda Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Honolulu hotel.
- 1 building
- 359 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 12,000 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) (12.1 km / 7.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Pagoda Hotel offers 359 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Floating Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets: USD 35 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 30 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Tax ID - TA-119-862-2720-01
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.95 for adults and USD 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Pagoda
- Pagoda Honolulu
- Pagoda Hotel
- Pagoda Hotel Honolulu
- Pagoda Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Pagoda Hotel Oahu
- Pagoda Hotel Hotel
- Pagoda Hotel Honolulu
- Pagoda Hotel Hotel Honolulu
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.