Organizing a trip to Waimanalo Beach on your next getaway?
It is located in Waimanalo, which is 11 miles (18 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the capital of the state.
If you'd like to stay relatively nearby, there is just 1 hotel available. From Waimanalo Beach to The Kahala Hotel & Resort is just 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Vacations aren’t strictly about sightseeing. Take some time to relax with friends and have a cup of tea or coffee at 'Ai Love Nalo (41-1025 Kalanianaole Highway, Waimanalo), just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Waimanalo Beach
Once you're finished at Waimanalo Beach, don't neglect the area's other attractions:
- Show off your grip, stance and swing at Olomana Golf.
- Pull on your best walking shoes and head out to Mariner's Ridge Trail. This refreshing trail is the ideal way to acquaint yourself with the glorious natural beauty of this area.
- Enter a fantastic aquatic world at Sea Life Park.
- There's truly nothing like the relaxation you feel listening to the songs of the seabirds. Set aside some time and enjoy the reflection of the sun on the water at Makapuu Beach.
- Nature lovers should be sure to pack their walking shoes or boots for a romp along Lanikai Pillboxes Trailhead.