Don't sit around hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Francis Marion University is always ready for you.
It is located in Florence, which is an estimated 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbia.
You won’t be left out in the cold when looking for accommodation around Francis Marion University. There are 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. See which looks best out of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 at Hwy 327 and Americas Best Value Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Francis Marion University
After you're finished with Francis Marion University, there are a variety of other attractions to keep you busy:
- They say laughter is the best medicine, so head to Eastern Carolina Agricultural Fairgrounds for a day of fun and laughter.
- Uncover some compelling stories from a bygone era while you stroll around Florence National Cemetery.
- Enjoy the splendid array of creative works at Florence Museum. This well-known art museum is a fine place to spend a morning.
- Work on your swing and maybe take some strokes off your game at Beaver Creek Golf Club.
- Spend some time shopping at Magnolia Mall, where you can purchase almost everything, from general supplies, to souvenirs and clothes.