Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Florence, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Florence Museum and Magnolia Mall. Choose from Travelocity's 36 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Florence and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Florence with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lions Park, Ronald E. McNair Life History Center, and Segars-McKinnon Heritage Preserve.
- Other things to see include Florence Civic Center, Florence Motor Speedway, and Hartsville Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet World, or Halo Pet Sitting.
- For vet care, Palmetto Animal Hospital, Hewitt Animal Hospital, and Snip are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Florence
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Florence
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Quality Inn And Suites Civic
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Residence Inn Marriott Florence
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Florence
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Florence.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.