Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel in uptown Dallas
With a stay at Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh in Dallas (Uptown - Oak Lawn), you'll be convenient to American Airlines Center and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center.
This 4-star hotel is close to Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 6,000 square feet (557 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
This uptown Dallas hotel is within a mile of American Airlines Center and the Dallas Arts District. Downtown Dallas is within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
Modern interpretations of original Art Deco influences are showcased throughout the hotel, in opulent marble pillars, sumptuous crystal mirrors, and hand-blown glass chandeliers.
There is free WiFi in public areas, 24-hour fitness facilities plus a seasonal outdoor pool, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1923
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Graze Restaurant - Serving innovative dishes that showcase cuisine with a distinctive Texas twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar at Stoneleigh - Signature cocktails and intriguing wine selections served in an ambiance of chic comfort.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh has a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with guest keycard access. Equipment includes cardio machines with built-in LCD TVs, resistance machines, and free weights.
This Dallas hotel is a block away from the 4-mile Katy Trail, a paved trail popular with walkers, joggers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Destination fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Stoneleigh Dallas
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh Hotel