ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Addison - Galleria hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Galleria Dallas and Celestial Park. Addison Circle Park and Mary Kay Museum are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like a free area shuttle.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 500 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include MP3 docks, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs with cable channels.
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre ratings based on 44 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
Jul 8, 2019 by Olaolu Akingbola - Director Front Office
Thank you for your review, we value your feedback and use them to continually improve the quality of service and the facilities we offer to our guests. we look forward to another opportunity be at your service.
Jun 22, 2019 by AFOM- Cleo B
Thank you very much for your amazing score. I’m very happy about our hotel and staff when you won you over. Please come back to see us anytime.
Apr 30, 2019 by Olaolu Akingbola - Director Front Office
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Thank you!
Excellent place to stay!
Had higher expectations
I'll stick to anywhere else
great stay poor staff
1 major bad experience
Overall nice hotel but outdated.
About the Hilton Dallas Lincoln CentreLocation 5410 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75240
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 48,000 square feet (4459 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre. An area shuttle within 4 mi and a shopping center shuttle are free. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Dallas hotel is smoke free.
- 500 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 48,000 sq ft of conference space
- 4459 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1982
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) (27.1 km / 16.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 4 mi and shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre offers 500 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch plasma televisions come with cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with hydromassage showerheads, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Dallas hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Crocketts - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
H Bar - This tapas bar serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Dallas Centre
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
- Hilton Lincoln
- Hilton Lincoln Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Hotel Dallas Centre
- Lincoln Hilton
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Centre Hotel
- Hilton Lincoln Centre
- Dallas Hilton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.