ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Dallas hotel, you'll find Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and Dallas World Aquarium. Sixth Floor Museum and Majestic Theater are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free area shuttle
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like a free area shuttle.
Comfy beds, LCD TVs
The 325 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and free newspapers.
Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown ratings based on 65 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown
Jun 8, 2019 by Front Desk
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback!
May 28, 2019 by Front Desk
Thank you for staying with us, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to have you back with us!
Apr 17, 2019 by Gulsen
Thank you for review. We appreciate for staying and 5 stars. Have a wonderful day. Best regards.
Mar 27, 2019 by Front Office Supervisor
Thank you for Staying with us at Magnolia Downtown Dallas. We are excited to here that your stay was so outstanding! I will be sure let the team know of your feedback. We can't wait to have you back with us again! Best Regards Appal B
Feb 25, 2019 by Front Office Supervisor
Thank you for Staying with us at Magnolia Downtown Dallas and thank you for your feedback! We would like to apologize for any inconvenience and the level of service we will be sure to address this right away. We hope to have you back with us again in the future to make things right. Best Regards Appal B
Feb 10, 2019 by Front Office Supervisor
Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful! We cant wait to have you back. We currently are undergoing renovation starting with our exterior and working on the interior as well. Best Regards, Appal B .
Nov 26, 2018 by Front Desk
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
About the Magnolia Hotel Dallas DowntownLocation 1401 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 75201
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 8000 square feet (743 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a train station pick-up service are free. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Dallas hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 325 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 8000 sq ft of conference space
- 743 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1921
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) (32.6 km / 20.3 mi)
- Train station: Dallas Union Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Akard Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 3 mi and train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown offers 325 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
The Lounge - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Club Bar - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Lobby Bar - Onsite cocktail bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dallas Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Dallas
- Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Hotel Dallas
- Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown
- Magnolia Dallas Downtown
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.