ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
Within a 10-minute walk of this Uptown hotel, you'll find Victory Park and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. Nasher Sculpture Center and Klyde Warren Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
Boasting comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, the 159 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Refrigerators, minibars, and room service are also available.
Hotel ZaZa Dallas ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Apr 1, 2019 by Manager
Thank you for staying ZaZa!
The ZaZa Experince
Probably would have been nice but...
Worst Stay ever!
Zaza - horribly overrated
Romantic wedding night
About the Hotel ZaZa DallasLocation 2332 Leonard St, Dallas, TX 75201
Hotel ZaZa Dallas offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 15,000 square feet (1 square meters) and includes a conference center. A 24-hour fitness center, a steam room, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel ZaZa Dallas. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A free area shuttle within 5 mi is available. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Dallas hotel is smoke free.
- 159 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- 15,000 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2002
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) (30.7 km / 19.1 mi)
- Train station: Dallas Market Center Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 mi
- Parking: Valet parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Hotel ZaZa Dallas offers 159 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to noon.
Dragonfly - This poolside restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
ROOM SERVICE - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
POOLSIDE - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub.
ZaSpa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 21 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 21
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 2.44 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dallas Hotel ZaZa
- Dallas ZaZa
- Dallas ZaZa Hotel
- Hotel Dallas ZaZa
- Hotel ZaZa
- Hotel ZaZa Dallas
- ZaZa Dallas
- ZaZa Dallas Hotel
- ZaZa Hotel Dallas
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Hotel ZaZa Dallas.