ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Your stay at this Zona Hotelera property places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Tortuga Beach and La Isla Shopping Mall. Caracol Beach and Forum Beach are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 7 restaurants, and 3 outdoor pools are all featured at this all-inclusive property. Enjoy a day at the beach snorkeling, or relax with sun loungers. Relax with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, sofa beds
The 372 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, while sitting areas and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive - Adults Only ratings based on 420 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive - Adults Only
About the Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive - Adults OnlyLocation Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 8.5, Cancun, QROO 77500
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room liquor dispensers
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Kayaking included
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Sailing included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- All food and beverages included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Scuba lessons included
- In-room liquor dispensers
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Snorkeling included
Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive - Adults Only is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive - Adults Only offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. There are 7 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include limo/town car service and a meeting room. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills are also featured at Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive - Adults Only. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive - Adults Only was completed in October 2016. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Cancun property.
- 1 building
- 372 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 7 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- 195 sq m of conference space
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (24 km / 14.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive - Adults Only offers 372 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Don Roberto - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Sakura - This diner specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch only. Open daily.
Los Arcos - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Krystal - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Black & White - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Located on the shore of the Playa de Cancún, this complex offers fantastic views of the ocean and a perfect area to participate in different activities and aquatic sports. Guests traveling with family, couples, or friends, can enjoy the All Inclusive benefits, which include sporting activities such as table tennis, volleyball, bike riding, golfing, sailing in a catamaran, and snorkeling among others.
At night, the resort offers an array of exciting entertainment, including live music/shows, karaoke, and disco dancing at the "Pacha" discotheque.
Fronting one wing of the U-shaped hotel is a 23-meter-long (25-yard) irregularly shaped activity pool with a 16-person jetted section, shallow-water tile lounges, a swim-up bar, and an infinity edge. A 12-person spa tub sheltered by a cupola fronts the other wing.
Lapped by water that remains calm in most weather, the resort's beach frontage extends 200 meters (219 yards) along Cancún Island's north side, where it is protected from open-sea swells.
The resort offers snorkeling gear, kayaks, and small sailboats. Introductory scuba-diving lessons are offered in the pool without charge, and beginner, refresher, and certification instruction and excursions (surcharges for all) are also available. Independent operators on the beach or on nearby beaches rent Jet Skis or offer banana-boat rides.
Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Club is 1 km (0.75 mi) from the resort. Other golf courses and driving ranges are 8.5 km (5.25 mi).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
As expected of a luxurious hotel, guests receive high quality spa services at Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive. The hotel’s wellness center, Renova Spa, offers a variety of treatments and massages, including Aromatherapy treatments. Additionally, visitors can enjoy excellent amenities such as the freshwater swimming pool, spa tub, gym, and sauna.
Guests under 18 are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to Mexican government regulations, Riu Hotels and Resorts will no longer exchange US dollars for Mexican pesos at their properties located in Mexico.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Caters to adults only
- Riu Americas
- Riu Las
- Riu Las Americas
- Riu Las Americas All Inclusive
- Riu Las Americas Palace
- Riu Palace Las
- Riu Palace Las Americas
- Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive Adults Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive Adults
- Riu Palace Las Americas Adults Cancun
- Riu Palace Las Americas Adults
- Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Las Americas All Inclusive Adults Only
- Riu s Americas Inclusive Adul
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the property before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.