ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Your stay at this Zona Hotelera property places you within 6 miles (10 km) of El Rey Ruins and La Isla Shopping Mall. Maya Cancun Museum and Ventura Park Cancun are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This all-inclusive property features a full-service spa, a marina, and 5 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and in-room childcare is an added bonus. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like valet parking and WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
In addition to LED TVs with cable channels, the 299 guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. Coffee/tea makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers are also available.
Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive ratings based on 380 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive
Feb 15, 2019 by General Management
Thanks for sharing your comments regaridng your recent stay. We are glad your overall stay was good and you enjoyed the rooms, shows and activities. We appreciate your feedback regaridng our food, please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations, we have shared your comments with our Executive Cheff in order to verify all our dishes and make the proper changes where necessary. Best regards,
Feb 5, 2019 by General Management
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Its fabolous reading how much you enjoyed the beach, pool area, food and all our services! We hope to be honored with your visit again soon! Best regards,
Feb 8, 2019 by General Management
Thanks for your great comments! Its fabolous to know how much you enjoyed our service, food, pools and cleanliness! We look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best Regards,
Jan 26, 2019 by General Management
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. We love reading how much you enjoyed the beach, rooms, food, entertainment and the service of our staff members! We look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best regards,
Jan 26, 2019 by General Management
Thanks for rating us! We hope to welcome you again soon! Best regards,
Jan 23, 2019 by General Management
Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. We are truly sorry to hear about all your disappointments with your stay. Please accept our apologies for not being able to provide you the correct information regarding a reservation at Marco Polo. In cases such as yours we encourage our guests to approach our Guest Service Coordinator in order to be able to offer a solution during your stay here with us. Hiowever we appreciate all the feedack you provide us which help us improve our services. Best regards,
Jan 23, 2019 by General Management
Dear Dan, Its always a pleasure to have you at your home away from home so you can enjoy this paradise! Thanks for your comments and we look forward on welcoming you again next time! Best regards,
Jan 5, 2019 by General Management
Thanks for rating us! We hope to welcome you again in the near future! Best Regards,
Nov 17, 2018 by Gerencia General
Agradecemos su evaluación, lamentamos no haber cubierto sus expectativas. Continuaremos trabajando para mejorar en todas nuestras áreas. Cordialmente
Nov 5, 2018 by General Management
Dear Doreen, Thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Its wonderful reading how much you enjoyed the staff, food and cleanliness of our facilities. We look forward on welcoming you again soon! Best Regards,
About the Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All InclusiveLocation Boulevard Kukulcan Km 20.5, Lote 64, Cancun, QROO 77500
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports, land activities, and use of recreational facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Kayaking included
- Sailing included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Soccer (football) included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Snorkeling gear not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Language classes/lessons included
- Gratuities included
- Cooking classes/lessons included
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Room service during certain hours
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Onsite live performances included
- All land activities, and recreational facilities and equipment included
- Theme parties included
Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive offers its guests a full-service spa, a marina, and an outdoor pool. There are 5 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. A children's pool, a fitness center, and a steam room are also featured at the family-friendly Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Cancun property.
- 1 building
- 299 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina & Spa - All Inclusive offers 299 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. 40-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Cancun property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Las Fuentes - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Rosmarinus - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Marcopolo - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
La Palapita Sushi Bar - Onsite sushi bar.
Pizzalísima - This delicatessen specializes in pizza. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Enjoy live music at the lobby bar at night. Night after night you can visit world-famous night clubs such Sr. Frogs, The City, Palazzo, Coco Bongo, Dady'O, and Mandala. Departures are at 10:30 pm every night.
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for this Royal Solaris (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information). Non-stop activities at this resort include a range of water and land sports as well as pool games, swimming contests, the Miss and Mr. Solaris contest, Perfect Couples contest, fashion shows, and bingo.
A colorful playground area welcomes young visitors up to age 4, open daily 9 AM-5 PM. Plus, there are lessons in Spanish and Latin dance as well as aerobic and other exercise sessions.
Hotel staff can arrange other activities such as parasailing, sport fishing, and waterskiing. Two 18-hole golf courses are within 13 km (8 miles). Pok-Ta-Pok, 13.5 km (8 miles) away was designed by Robert Trent Jones and runs along the Hotel Zone, between Blvd Kukulcan and the Nichupte Lagoon. Hilton Cancún Golf Club is 3.5 km (2 miles) away. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Playground on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
At the Royal Solaris Cancun Resort, Marina & Spa, guests will be pampered with aromatherapy treatments, beauty services, body scrubs and wraps, facial treatments, hydrotherapy, manicures and pedicures, as well as massages.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property does not allow early check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The hotel advises that room view requests made during booking are subject to availability at check-in.
All payments made by American Express credit card applies a 5% fee in case of cancellations and/or refund. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Sanitation services: MXN 24.18 per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Cancun Royal Solaris
- Resort Royal Solaris Cancun
- Royal Solaris Cancun All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Cancun All Inclusive Resort
- Royal Solaris Cancun Marina
- Royal Solaris Cancun Resort
- Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina
- Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Marina
- Royal Solaris Resort Marina All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Cancun Marina All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Marina All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris Cancun Resort Marina Spa All Inclusive
- Royal Solaris ina Inclusive
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.