ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Zona Hotelera property places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Aquaworld and Delfines Beach. Maya Cancun Museum and El Rey Ruins are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This all-inclusive property features 10 restaurants, 4 outdoor pools, and a health club. Bring the family and enjoy the free kid's club, children's pool, and kid-friendly dining. Relax with a drink at one of the 7 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Featuring conveniences like sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, the 664 guestrooms also offer 24-hour room service and LCD TVs. Other amenities include premium bedding, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
Paradisus by Meliá Cancun - All Inclusive ratings based on 405 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Paradisus by Meliá Cancun - All Inclusive
Mar 12, 2019 by Guest Experience Team
Dear maria, Thank you for taking the time to share your last experience at our hotel. For us, is great to know that our team fulfilled your expectations. We can assure you that our first priority is our guests, as we have a strong commitment with the service and quality and comments like this make us feel that we are in the right way to reach to our main goal, your satisfaction. Our team thanks you and invites you to visit us again so that you can live once again the experiences that only Paradisus Cancun can offer. Best regards,
Mar 6, 2019 by Guest Experience Team
Dear Guest, We greatly appreciate the good rating you have given us and the comments about our staff, who with their warm greeting and unparalleled attention had made the difference in your experience. At the same time, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to know your opinion regarding the check in process. We assure you that for us, it is very important to read and know the comments that our guests have about us, as these help us to improve every day, so they will be shared with our team. It is a pleasure that you have chosen us as your holiday destination, we hope to see you soon enough to not only meet but exceed your expectations! Best regards,
Feb 19, 2019 by Guest Experience Team
Dear hbasea0505, On behalf of all who make this great team I want to thank you for sharing your comments, It's an honor for us be part of the greatest memories that you have from this paradise. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our location, facilities and especially the care provided by our team. I will share your comments with our staff, which will motivate them to continue providing exceptional service. We hope to see you again soon in the Mexican Caribbean! Best regards,
Dec 29, 2018 by Guest Experience Team
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us at our hotel. We regret not having reached the highest rating in our services. I want you to know that part of our improvement process is to locate the opportunities areas we have and find the best solutions to resolve these situations as soon as possible. All the comments and suggestions you have made to us will be taken into account and detailed reports will be sent to the corresponding departments. On behalf of Paradisus Cancun, I hope we can have the opportunity to change your perception and improve this recent experience during your next trip to our destination. Best regards,
Dec 24, 2018 by Jair Palacios - Hotel Manager
Dear Constance, It is a pleasure for me to read the good comments you have shared with the traveling community. We appreciate the feedback that you let us know about the jacuzzi. I can assure that these comments will be share with our team for an appropriate follow-up. Thank you for your opinion. Best regards,
Oct 7, 2018 by Jair Palacios - Hotel Manager
Dear Barbara I would like to start by thanking you for the good comments you have made us through TA. We are happy to have fulfilled our sole objective, your total satisfaction. We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to stay again. So that you return to live the great wonders and great things that we have for you. Best regards
Oct 1, 2018 by Jair Palacios - Hotel Manager
Dear guest Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us at our hotel. We regret not having reached the highest rating in our services. We hope you can share with us what were the reasons and so help us to improve to continue offering the great wonders that only Paradisus Cancun has. Best regards
Two Thumbs Up
Jun 26, 2018 by Jair Palacios - Hotel Manager
Dear LaLa Thanks for your opinion. Our team thanks you and invites you to visit us again so that you can live once again the experiences that only Paradisus Cancun can offer. Cordially
Jun 23, 2018 by Jair Palacios - Hotel Manager
Dear Maria Thanks for your opinion. Our team thanks you and invites you to visit us again so that you can live once again the experiences that only Paradisus Cancun can offer. Cordially
Jun 19, 2018 by Jair Palacios - Hotel Manager
Dear Kristina Thank you for bringing us to these comments. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the great amenities that our hotel offers, and that knowing that fulfilling your expectations is the main reason to feel satisfied. We hope that in the future we will have the opportunity to host you here again and live the great wonders that we have for you. Best regards
About the Paradisus by Meliá Cancun - All InclusiveLocation Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5, Cancun, QROO 77500
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service (limited menu)
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Access to 9-hole golf course
- 1 round of golf during stay for guests ages 18 years old and older
- Golf green fees
- Water fitness
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 17 years old
- Onsite live performances
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Motorized water sports
- Tennis lessons
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Golf - minimum age restriction 18
- Tennis included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Limited meals offered through room service
- Motorized water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Golf included
- Offsite tours not included
- Golf - number of holes 9
- Golf - number of games per stay per guest included 1
- Golf - green fees included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Gratuities included
- Cooking classes/lessons included
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Onsite live performances included
Paradisus by Meliá Cancun - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. As a guest of Paradisus by Meliá Cancun - All Inclusive, you'll find 4 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a children's pool. There are 10 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 7 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a swim-up bar. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and a meeting room are available. A terrace, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Paradisus by Meliá Cancun - All Inclusive. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star Cancun property is smoke free.
- 664 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 5 buildings
- 10 dining venues
- 7 bars or lounges
- Built in 1990
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Parking: Free self parking
Paradisus by Meliá Cancun - All Inclusive offers 664 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Rollaway/extra beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Naos - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Market Grill - This poolside steakhouse specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Mole - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Vento - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Bana - Overlooking the garden, this sushi bar specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Paradisus by Meliá Cancun - All Inclusive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Sanitation services: USD 2 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- All Inclusive Paradisus
- All Inclusive Paradisus Cancun
- Cancun All Inclusive Paradisus
- Cancun Paradisus Resort
- Paradisus All Inclusive Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Paradisus Meliá Cancun All Inclusive Resort
- Paradisus Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun Resort All Inclusive
- Paradisus Resort Cancun
- Cancun Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Grand Melia Cancun
- Melia Cancun
- Paradisus Meliá All Inclusive Resort
- Paradisus Meliá Cancun All Inclusive
- Paradisus Meliá All Inclusive
- Paradisus Meliá Cancun All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Paradisus Meliá All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Paradisus Cancun All Inclusive Resort
- Paradisus by Meliá Cancun All Inclusive Resort
- Paradisus by Meliá Cancun All Inclusive
- Parasus Meliá Cancun Inclusiv
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times and massage services. For reservations, contact the property before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Kids Stay and Eat Free Offer
Book a stay in any room category (except Royal Service rooms) from now-December 19, 2019, for travel May 1-December 19, 2019, and 2 children ages 12 and younger stay and eat free when staying in the same room as parents and using existing bedding.
Full details provided at check-in. Free stay reflected in rate displayed at time of booking. Valid for all room categories except "Royal" rooms. Maximum 2 children per room. Offer subject to availability. Offer can be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions may apply. Blackout dates include July 6-August 17, 2019.
USD 30 Spa Credit
Book a stay in a rate plan displaying the “Limited Time Offer: USD 30 Spa Credit” green tag for travel now-December 21, 2019 and receive a USD 30 spa credit for use on select spa treatments (per room, per stay).
Spa voucher and redemption details provided at check-in. Spa appointment may be required. Guest must provide voucher at time of service. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.