Considering a trip to Sky Zone during your vacation?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Memphis, as it's a special city to explore in its own right.
There's no need to go far to find a hotel room. There are 30 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Sky Zone. You can take a peek at the Homewood Suites Southwind - Hacks Cross and Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins.
You don't have to travel far to discover a less expensive place to stay a few nights. There are a small number of places within easy driving distance. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Comfort Suites Olive Branch and the Candlewood Suites Olive Branch.
Other Things to Do Near Sky Zone
After you're finally finished at Sky Zone, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are available in the area:
- You can enjoy a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Olive Branch City Park.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, tee off at Cherokee Valley Golf Club.
- If you're seeking other ways to entertain the family, check out what shows or concerts are on at Snowden Grove Amphitheater.
- Nature lovers should visit Lichterman Nature Center. Look up the names of the bushes and trees that thrive there, or simply enjoy being out in nature.
- Visit Tennessee Shakespeare Company and delight in watching its gifted actors give it their all.