ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Central Business District hotel, you'll be steps from The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk and Julia Street Cruise Terminal. Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the laundry service, conference space, and valet parking. A coffee shop, a terrace, and WiFi in public areas are also on offer.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 202 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include MP3 docks, WiFi, and TVs with cable channels.
Omni Riverfront Hotel ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Omni Riverfront Hotel
Very nice hotel !
Nice hotel, walking distance to Zrench Quarter
Nice hotel and friendly staff
About the Omni Riverfront HotelLocation 701 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 3325 square feet (309 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Omni Riverfront Hotel. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star New Orleans hotel is smoke free.
- 202 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 3325 sq ft of conference space
- 309 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) (25.8 km / 16 mi)
- Train station: New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Omni Riverfront Hotel offers 202 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This New Orleans hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Fulton St. Bistro and Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Omni Riverfront Hotel features an exercise facility on site. Use is complimentary for all registered guests.
Riverfront Park, located about three blocks from the hotel, is ideal for a stroll along the Mississippi or an early morning run along the banks of the river.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The entrance for this property is based at a different location through April 2019, 700 Fulton Street.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 10.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- New Orleans Riverfront
- New Orleans Wyndham Riverfront
- Riverfront Wyndham New Orleans
- Wyndham New Orleans Riverfront
- Wyndham Riverfront
- Wyndham Riverfront Hotel
- Wyndham Riverfront Hotel New Orleans
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront Hotel New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront Hotel
- Omni Riverfront New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).