ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
At this French Quarter hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Canal Street and Saenger Theatre, both steps away. Bourbon Street and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Families will appreciate the children's club and onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
IPod docks, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, the 527 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and Smart TVs with satellite channels.
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans ratings based on 30 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
Bed hotel ever
Anniversary trip, five days
Amazing stay at the Ritz
Had a romantic getaway With my husband
Excellent hotel, great location
About the The Ritz-Carlton, New OrleansLocation 921 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70112
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 06 May 2019 to 02 November 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. There are 15 meeting rooms available. A fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star New Orleans hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 527 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) (25.9 km / 16.1 mi)
- Train station: New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans offers 527 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels and video-game consoles. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This New Orleans hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
M Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Davenport Lounge - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans enjoy access to an extensive selection of aerobic and strength-training equipment. Other on-site recreational amenities includes an indoor pool and sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The Ritz Carlton Spa - Aromatherapy, beauty services, and massage offered in treatment rooms (advanced reservations are required for treatments). Guests under 18 years of age are not permitted.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 30 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- New Orleans Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel New Orleans
- Ritz-Carlton New Orleans
- Ritz-Carlton New Orleans Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Ritz New Orleans
- Ritz Carlton New Orleans
- New Orleans Ritz Carlton
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).