Golf is the perfect sport to clear the mind as well as get your body moving. You will discover one of the greatest courses at Myrtle Beach National.
It is just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of Myrtle Beach.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Myrtle Beach National, there are 27 possible accommodations to think about. The Bluegreen Vacations Harbour Lights, Ascend Resort Collection and Fairfield Inn by Marriott Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach are two places to consider.
If you are simply looking for a good roof over your head, have a look at the handful of budget-friendly solutions that are a few minutes drive away. A couple of the options include the Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach and the Budget Inn Conway.
Other Things to Do Near Myrtle Beach National
After you're finished with Myrtle Beach National, there are a range of other things to see in the wider area:
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or an amateur, don't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Wild Wing Plantation - Advocet Course.
- Hit 'em long at The Wizard, a great place to kick back and play a round or two.
- Explore the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a game or two at Man O' War.
- No matter how many pleasant activities you discover while you are in the area, a couple of hours spent at Horry Georgetown Technical College will truly give you a real sense of the enthusiasm of the youth here.
- Experience the exciting indoor games and activities to be found at Surf's Up Laser Tag.