Where to stay in South Carolina: Best areas for travelers
- Myrtle Beach: Nothing beats staying in the thick of the action, particularly when you have fabulous attractions such as Broadway at the Beach within easy reach. After a long day of sightseeing, jump into a comfy bed at the Myrtle Beach Seaglass Tower, the Holiday Inn At the Pavilion or the Aqua Beach Inn.
- Charleston: If you only have one night in town, make sure you stop by USS Yorktown. It's one of the major reasons so many people put this destination on their itinerary. There are loads of excellent places to lay your head here too, including the Planters Inn, the Belmond Charleston Place and The Meeting Street Inn.
- Hilton Head: It's no surprise why lovers of nature enjoy visiting here. With Sea Pines Forest Preserve, Daufuskie Island Beach and Savannah National Wildlife Refuge to wander around at your leisure, it's the perfect blend of nature and urban life. If you're up for more sightseeing, find your way to Calibogue Sound, Coastal Discovery Museum and Sergeant Jasper County Park too. When you're ready to call it a day, climb into bed someplace comfy like the Vrbo Property, the Minutes From Beach, Lazy River Kid Friendly! or the Summer Special: Vacation Condo Waterside Resort, 2 Blocks To Beach.
- Columbia: If South Carolina State House is on your to-do list (and it really should be), you'll want to spend a few nights here. With comfortable stays like the Marriott Columbia, the Hotel Trundle and the Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel to select from, it'll be easy to put together a fun escape.
- Florence: With loads of attractions to check out here, you'll hardly have time to see them all. At least you'll be spoilt for choice when selecting one of the cozy hotels here, like the Hotel Florence, Ascend Hotel Collection, the Hyatt Place Florence Downtown and the Best Western Inn. Once you've had a solid night's rest, wander out and explore some of this destination's favorite natural attractions such as Little Pee Dee State Park and Palmetto Shores Lake. Lee State Park is also a great place to relax and unwind at during your Florence break.
Search vacation packages deals in South Carolina's top destinations
South Carolina flight + hotel packages
2021 South Carolina vacations
Top South Carolina hotels deals
Popular places to visit in South Carolina
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to South Carolina?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for South Carolina?
Why should I book my South Carolina vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my South Carolina car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to South Carolina?
Which airport is best for South Carolina?
What is there to do in South Carolina?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.